My Sect's Senior Disciple Has a Hole in His Brain - Ch. 436 - I did not Expect That

Dex-chan lover
I've just said this but it needs repeating: he's so cool!!! The villain probably won't be defeated with this though.

Also, while I would love to know what he will tell the Head of House, I'm also very worried about Yin Feixing and San Lu's situation. I feel like the next time we see them one of them is gonna die...

thanks for the chapter @PrimisTandem !!!

Group Leader
Okay, so the OG is cool, but I still prefer our silly transmigrator MC!!!!!!!! The one with a pit in his brain.

Group Leader
Cheaaaat, cheaaat og protagonist.

He definitely proficient in sword at his last life, but idk if he also proficient in talisman since the beginning or he got instant expert/knowledge from the current Li Xian Yun.

Whichever it is, he is still the cheat of protagonist

Group Leader
I've just said this but it needs repeating: he's so cool!!! The villain probably won't be defeated with this though.

Also, while I would love to know what he will tell the Head of House, I'm also very worried about Yin Feixing and San Lu's situation. I feel like the next time we see them one of them is gonna die...

thanks for the chapter @PrimisTandem !!!
If Pigsy can survive after being stabbed in the stomach and it being called a flesh wound, then our villain can most definitely survive through this!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

We appreciate the support.

Group Leader
Cheaaaat, cheaaat og protagonist.

He definitely proficient in sword at his last life, but idk if he also proficient in talisman since the beginning or he got instant expert/knowledge from the current Li Xian Yun.

Whichever it is, he is still the cheat of protagonist
We believe that was only a sword cultivator in the previous life. However, knowing him, and if he really wanted to, he could easily learn the talisman. We already know that he is better at using the talisman than our MC since he was able to block a surprise lightning attack which they previously failed to react to.

Users who are viewing this thread