Yamada and Kase-san. - Ch. 38 - Curry rice and Kase-san (part 1)

Dex-chan lover
there was that time Kase got jealous over that TV gardener but it ended in like two chapters bc this is yuri
IMO even that was "Kase drama" - she ended up assaulting a celebrity for reasons that only existed in her head.

In the sequel, Kase was the sole source of all the problems. Either she is being mostly dismissive of all the issues she is causing, or overreacting to minor problems that only exist in her head. I also think she was mostly the reason they didn't have time to hang out through the first year, due to constant training and curfew (or at least I vaguely remember it like that - it's been years).

Yamada has patience and lack-of-giving-a-fuck of someone in their late 30s, and that's the only reason this relationship is still going.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like there are a bunch of us readers who just aren't going to be able to cut Kase any slack until she learns a damn lesson.

You're still not communicating and you're still low-key flirting with your former room-mate who has feeling for you because you have the awareness of a potted plant and maybe that's why Yamada can deal with you.

Contributor
The fact of them being mismatched made it cute from the beginning and I keep cherishing them. Yui will simply tame Tomoka as time passes and it'll become even more wholesome.

Double-page supporter
"a capable woman" yui is so cute 🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲 looking through these comments and realizing that there are so few masc yuri characters that im just super lenient with them, kase's fine honestly lmao . just hoping for more cute happy moments

Dex-chan lover
2rv18i.jpeg

Oh? :smug:

I'm sure you are. Very busy.

Users who are viewing this thread