Rekishi ni Nokoru Akujo ni naru zo: Akuyaku Reijou ni naru hodo Ouji no Dekiai wa Kasoku suru you desu! - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
4c9.jpg
lex went and did it.

Double-page supporter
Wait who is she again?
The one on the ground is one of the people that supported mc when she was accused of something a couple of chapters ago.
For the girl who cut her hair, well… she was the main supporter of the saint in the game, but she framed mc for something she didn’t do (the one on the ground talked in favour for the mc) and she was found out. Now her honour is pretty much null and this is the consequences.

If I’m wrong on anything, I welcome anyone to correct me.

Dex-chan lover
"I don't care"
Based
She made the decision to change her hairstyle, herself, why should Alicia care if it's in her own image? It's not like she intentionally influenced her to form a cult or something. It's pretty much flattery by that point that she has every right to accept or deny.

If this one is trying to get a rise or guilt out of Alicia through something so indirect as that, yeah, that ain't happening. I think Alicia would rather she try to cut her hair out of anger, because that would make her into the villainess she wants to be.

Dex-chan lover
The environment there is so toxic, like the present day social media.

Also, after fraud to incite the crowd that was left unpunished the same moron now committed assault. If this ended up with no repercussions as well (just an apology) whoever is administrating the institution is incompetent.

Dex-chan lover
Wolves dropping cards is completely normal. Nothing strange about that.

"Does he really think my warning would do any good?!"
Yeah, this is Alicia we're talking about. She does what she does, and Prince Duke knows that.

What goes around comes around.

Yes, that's the most important part. Can't have her go around and do "good" deeds.

Cutting a girl's hair is just so much more Evil than anything Alicia has done. Combined. And it's not because of Alicia.

"I don't care"
Based
That's just like her.

Last edited:
Group Leader
She made the decision to change her hairstyle, herself, why should Alicia care if it's in her own image? It's not like she intentionally influenced her to form a cult or something. It's pretty much flattery by that point that she has every right to accept or deny.

If this one is trying to get a rise or guilt out of Alicia through something so indirect as that, yeah, that ain't happening. I think Alicia would rather she try to cut her hair out of anger, because that would make her into the villainess she wants to be.
Boy you're going to enjoy next chapter.

Group Leader
This girl was nice to you once so I decided to attack her with scissors in a crowded room while everyone watched and did nothing, and that’s somehow youre fault!

wow. It’s like the crazy girl with the scissors isn’t actually thinking straight lol

How far do the raws go, and can we expect more regular updates now that a new group has taken over?
26. I’ve put them through google translate more than once and really enjoyed what comes next.really Looking forward to a more clear translation!

Dex-chan lover
I know school is a den of nasty cliques, but are there no teachers keeping an eye on things? Everyone in this school is rotten considering they just let this girl get away with the attack. In real life it might be dangerous to go after a person with scissors, but they've got magic for crying out loud. (rolls eyes)

Users who are viewing this thread