1/10 no Hanayome - Vol. 3 Ch. 23

I just want to know who the fuck is the childhood friend... Or maybe all of them are the childhood friend?

Fed-Kun's army
I can't believe we are still seeing the fireworks-didn't-heard cliche at the end of 2020

Contributor
No one here is surprised to see this cliche in this manga.
Absolutely no one, at all.

Aggregator gang
If your 2 inches away from a person and you're not standing about 3 meters close to the fireworks, you should be able to hear unless they whispered it
I'm saying this from experience

Dex-chan lover
when i see this damn cliche over and over and over and over again, 2 things come to mind:
1. do japanese people have geneically shitty hearing for this to continuously be a thing
and
2. the song 'f**king bullshit' sung by the 3 traps in carol and tuesday.

@Cashman1x i thought the childhood friend girl has already been revealed back a couple chapters...

i read this for free and i still hope this shit gets canceled. how the fuck is this still ongoing, but raw hero got the axe? i miss raw hero 😔

It is pretty obvious Hime isn't winning shit lol I'm almost certain she is being set up as the one to get axed this time, bet the author's editor yelled at him real good about how the readers felt about chapter 6 so he was rushed into wrapping it up. Good idea to be honest but it is clearly causing the overall story to be rushed as well which is unfortunate, NTR to that extent was never going to be able to achieve proper ratings.

Users who are viewing this thread