1-nen A-gumi no Monster - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Don't You Understand...?

CKN

Dex-chan lover
Seriously... truck-kun, valentine was a over a day ago

waited for like 3 months and only got more question... What the hell does the author even want to show anymore?

Fed-Kun's army
this concept with a teacher can't do anything my family has power and i'm someone with power but my parents are shit so i do shit and i don't get in trouble ----> welcome in japan manga/anime world your were fucked

Dex-chan lover
She's a girl so it's probably going to be one of those reverse harem isekais that focus more on the mc helping the people around her and social interactions than on fighting demons

Fed-Kun's army
Manga characters just loooove running straight into traffic, don't they?

Dex-chan lover
And I think I'm done with this for now. Maybe come back in a year or so when some things are actually revealed. I get it's a slow burn, but the constant hints of revealing something only to pull back gets annoying and this whole attempted murder plot is just ridiculous. Now we have a girl probably killed in a hit and run for dramas sake. Bleh.

Not to mention Jimi-sensei's whole personality is just starting to grind on me and all the other characters are apparent psychopaths or idiots.

Dex-chan lover
uh.. ah.. okay... time to wait again for another month.... hopefully we get some answers in the next issue instead of more questions, lol

Sigh... that female teacher just had to follow Jimi. Can't she just go elsewhere already. What a waste of panels and pages.

Users who are viewing this thread