Supporter
So Reaper is continuing this despite it having been removed from their site? I've only seen up to chapter 8 there before removal.

Damn im so glad its updated by you guys again. thanks!
Anyway, i'm really relieved i have read the novel first before this manhwa. cuz if i do read the manhwa first, i certainly wouldn't love Cale and his 'family' this much 😂 he really is such an complicated yet a simple person at the same time.

*Cheers with lemonade and apple pie for the adaptation to manhwa!!*

I was just wondering, why do you remove some manga/manhwa from the site ?
Am I missing some announcement ?

Group Leader
@Elhao @gregluck they mentioned it in their discord that they're temporarily hiding the works on their site. the artist got informed about their scans on twitter

his shield looks so bad i though it would be a transparent white with wings that branch off and you can just barely see through it

Dex-chan lover
So after eating bread, he's going to eat the golden chicken, and then he's going to fail his quest, turn fat, and then go back to eat lots of tomatoes.

That puny lil' thing is the unbreakable shield? What a joke. Cmon if you dont want to make the art of the shield better atleast make the shield big enough to look like an actual shield.

Dex-chan lover
The placeholder example of what the shield would look like looked better lol

The wings on the shield are too transparent, and are barely noticeable, but overall good chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread