Dex-chan lover
I wonder what's the concept or arts behind Misasa's character/techniques... is it acupuncture based or something like that?

any theories? since this is basically caught up to RAWs too right?

Dex-chan lover
I really, really hope Misasa loses, they've set up the loser flags way too blatantly for Yumigahama and I think Misasa comes across as incredibly boring

also they're doing the whole "we arbitrarily decide this guy is an asshole so everything he does is an asshole move"

there's absolutely nothing wrong with learning martial arts from different people, that's completely normal, we already knew Yumigahama was a prick when he livershotted Koga for zero reason. Having them say stuff like "oh he's a collector, I can't stand someone like that" is obnoxious

Dex-chan lover
@Kaelpie

He's one of the only actually well established Purgatory lot, I can't stand how everything they've done since the tournament has been treating him like a shitter.

Especially since Misasa is generic as fuck.

Double-page supporter
Woooooo beatdown next chapter

Based Hokuto no Gun as always! Thanks for this week's update

@Sigilbreaker26
You're missing the part 'cozying up to famous martial artists then stealing their technique' part

@Sigilbreaker26
While you make some good points in Yumigahama being a bit too overdone and Misasa not being all that interesting, there is just no fucking way I'll accept Yumigahama winning. Just no way, no how. Bitch has to go down.

Dex-chan lover
@scarlet_summer
You're missing the part 'cozying up to famous martial artists then stealing their technique' part

What, does he not pay the gym fees? What have they got to complain about, you can't copyright a martial arts move. There are no secret moves anymore, this isn't the 1600s. Youtube is a thing.

@Demomanowar
This is why I wanted Agito to fight him.

Users who are viewing this thread