OOOH I WANT TO SEE THOSE NOBLES GETTING PUNISHED.

COME ON, MC, GIVE AIN A LITTLE SISTER!!!!

Thank you for this chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Huh, I wonder what was the outcome of those kids bullying Ain. Do we not get to see them punished? 🙈

Thanks for the update.
Me prior to reading this chapter: Ain is so gonna milk his little accident for all its worth and have MC nurse him
Me after reading: D*mn Cassius was the one who took advantage of it all and to remind MC that their married. Well, chop2x you two! We haven't got all night. Oh well, at least MC realized/has gotten a little bit aware of the darkness of noble society again
I wonder if we're reaching the part of the spoilers? So excited when we get
"the talk". Basically Cassius attempts to persuade MC to give Ain a younger sibling. MC considers the option but also thinks Ain hasn't experienced parental love that long. Ofc when its brought up to Ain, he's worried younger sibling would hog momma's attention but Cassius "persuades" him to imagine a younger sister looking like a young MC calling him Oppa making Ain successfully on board with the younger sibling (especially a sister)

Dex-chan lover
Hmm...I don't think Ain would take too kindly to a little sibling being born, but then again, having someone with have his mother's blood might inspire some fun and truly terrifying Onii-chan instincts.

Users who are viewing this thread