The revenge satistfaction is not that strong like Raoul or healer revenge..... but still gonna taste it since it's look fun, and thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Hey guys, I just want to tell a good advice.

Be careful to not hurt yourselves in that E D G E

Dex-chan lover
A power that feeds on negative emotions? Interesting, but you would assume an ability given by "darkness" would be more collateral. Like, it's clearly an evil power, right? Shouldn't it's natural state be corrupting? Shouldn't it be whispering sweet nothings of revenge into his ears so that the negative emotions he feels will increase it's power? I consider it weird when evil powers don't act very evil, but I'm all for a little EDGE here and there.

Double-page supporter
Basically Fixed Damage cant be reduced by any kind of damage reduction skills since it always give you constant damage around your surroundings and those who had very low health will be like those 3 in last few pages.

The source of damage itself was an internal effect rather than external effect. Its more like your insides will be swelled/ruptured over time until it blows.

It was interesting because it did not emit like fog, miasma which we seen everyday but some kind of radiation or aura emits from his body.

Aggregator gang
This is so edgy that I just love it

Also thanks for the chapter 🙌🏻

Fed-Kun's army
Okay so I read the wn and.... it's okay, thou nothing particularly special, like it's not trash and the NTR is just at the beginning and it's quickly resolved by the second volume of the wn (in case you are preoccupied about that) the MC is ridiculously OP but his revenge tactics are effective but not thaaaat sadistic if that is what you are looking for (the revenge on the ex-lover is quite good it's befitting of here character and it will leave you like "oh that's interesting, never thought of that, you are quite smart MC). The pace is very fast too, and seems that in the manga is going to be even faster, like just in this chapter they've skipped quite a lot (nothing important thou). Something that bugs a little is that he looks a little to good at least for now (physically) in the novel he is describe as almost decrepit and can barely only walk on his own, here he looks very normal so far. Overall it's entertaining enough if you have nothing else to read.

jak

Contributor
I always like stories like this when the "heroes" in reality are the evil ones.

Aggregator gang
I’m not really feeling the hatred lol, he’s like a normal wet blanket character being told he’s angry and evil and he just chooses to believe it.

That said isn’t a permanent draining effect a guaranteed kill? Good for him I guess, just get near them in a parade or something.
At least it looks like he can choose who gets hit, would be funny if it was just all things in a 10 metre radius, he’d struggle with collateral in a town like that.

Users who are viewing this thread