108-kai Korosareta Akuyaku Reijou - Ch. 1.1

Dex-chan lover
really hate when the novel updates link isn't put up on novel adaptations

Fed-Kun's army
108 times lmfao she absolutely did not overcome ANY of the 108 earthly temptations loool

@TheGodEmperor dude, I keep seeing you under their work saying the same shit everywhere you go. If you don’t like them (or how they work), simply ignore or block them. No need for such remark. Take your fake “concern” elsewhere and let people do what they want. You and labanina are quite the pair lolz

Fed-Kun's army
New manga with different plot I hope..
Will wait for the series 😁👍🏻
Thank you for bringing up new series to read
Endless journey
(And I wonder if it’s actually mentioned “Endless Journey” in the frame right before she start her 109th life)

Banned
@Begoneclowns They do have too many projects though, look at how few of their works are actually caught up with the raws. It seems to me they are trying to do too much. And that's annoying precisely because english readers are dumb af about "snipers" (where as other languages don't complain about that, just whoever translates a chapter and gets it out does so). So that leaves English translations to be left behind from raws on SO MANY projects all because some groups "claim" a project and then don't properly update it. If they want to do it, great, but they shouldn't "claim" projects then sit on them and not update them properly.

Now stop being a simp for the group, you little bitch.

@TheGodEmperor I only ever seen you on this specific group being passive aggressive to them. Seem more like a personal grudge/problem than concerned about the state of the manga to me. If you’re truly concerned, you would go around and do this to 90% of the groups on MD, but I doubt that.

You’re quite ignorant if you think there’s no complaints about snipers in other language communities. The tension among Spanish teams is the worst FYI. I know bc I also do work in other languages. But do you? You seem like the type that never knows what’s going on but act almighty and think they’re the shit. Get off your high horse and learn to be understanding.

Aggregator gang
It's horrible, i would be crazy if i remember my 108 deaths. Goodluck for the girl, please be happy this 109th life.
Btw, her name is Scarlet Ruby... lol

Banned
@Begoneclowns I have 0 problems with any groups, actually, I just have a problem with the mindset of dumbshit English readers. It's pretty much ONLY the English readers that bitch about "snipers" you know? And then wonder why English translations are often so behind many manhwa/manga raws. Yes, there's obviously tensions at times in other languages, as long as there's competition and humans there will be tension, but the results are all I give a real shit about. I don't hate or love any specific group unless I actually know/converse with the people in them directly and those are groups I certainly like, but I'm not a blindly loyal person that would just be ok with even groups I like/friends with to not update for months on end. I would also note to them if I think they are perhaps taking on too many projects.

I am grateful for all the work the various groups do, but facts are facts, some groups take on way too much and get too far behind and then the mindset of English readers about "sniping" (again, NO ONE HERE HAS EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS TO THE WORKS TO TRANSLATE!) is keeping any progress from being done.

Also, you're still just a simp.

Aggregator gang
@Wizardrone: she wears burgundy shoes and her fingernails are painted in maroon
Everytime she's out, all vehicles stop because the drivers think she's red traffic light 🤣

Thank you for the translations endless journey ♡(∩o∩)♡ im exited to see her live her life and how shell avoid the death flags xD ♡♥

Waaaahhh thank you!!!!!!...... I hope that mother would say something like... "I'll kill you, kill you... Kill yah with kindness...kill ya kill ya kill ya with kindness 🎶🎵🎶🎵"

Users who are viewing this thread