OMG!!! He's soooooooo massive in that tub compare to her tiny body. I'm surprise that she's alive and able to walk after the nights they *wink wink*

Me before reading the chapter
*checks if someone is near*
*turns down the brightnes *
*trys not to grin *
Anyways I know u will do a good job gurlllll!!i belive in u

good god the translation this chapter was shit...usually its bad grammar but you can understand what they are talking about...this chapter all the conversations sounded quite absurd.

What happened to the stuttering, at this point its more like she just gets a little shy or nervous sometimes. Her stutter is a big part of her character bc it's the reason she was treated so poorly growing up and why she has very little confidence in herself. I get that it's easier to read her dialog without the stutter but it also causes interactions to make a lot less sense.

i’ve read worse translations so i don’t mind that much, i just end up translating the translations in my head lol

Supporter
It really does feel like unpolished MTL. Simple things like "his hands feel nice/good" was translated as "his hand good mood" then "braid hair" was translated as "interlace", even "are you falling asleep/are you sleeping" was translated as "are you snoozing" haha

Did this get translated by someone who had no clue what they were doing? Quite frankly, it's concerning.

I personally don't mind the translation as long as I can understand the meaning behind the words so I'm fine.

Also that bathtub pannel 💀 he's literally so much bigger that she is💀💀💀 is she okay?

Users who are viewing this thread