16bit Sensation - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - 1998

Contributor
there's still a few chapters left but no plan to release vol3
Ah, that sucks.

Well, I was surprised that Touya existed here as opposed to being an anime-exclusive character. But I guess I should've expected it? Wakaki-sensei noted on his blog how the original plan for the anime was to make it 3 short OVAs, but after COVID hit and everything was delayed, they decided to make it a full series and he had to rewrite everything in like six months to compensate. So probably everyone aside from Konoha and the Echoes was already there.

Dex-chan lover
Excited for the rest, whenever it comes out. Though it is annoying that they do so on a cliffhanger ending - by the time they release the next chapter we'll have stopped caring, despite having been annoyed by the 'what will happen?' question regardless - nobody gets anything out of it, in fact you could say it made things worse for the audience.

Though that's hardly unique to just this comic, or even this medium. It's a problem with a lot of "cliff hanger" endings.

Excited for the rest, whenever it comes out. Though it is annoying that they do so on a cliffhanger ending - by the time they release the next chapter we'll have stopped caring
The final three chapters are already out. The 10th & final chapter just released at Comiket last week.
But as stated already, there won't be a 3rd Volume of the Kadokawa tankobon version. People who want to see the end have to get the doujinshi.

I just hope KakeruScans/Yanagi realizes this, and knows they'll have to track down those doujinshi if they want to continue the series to the end.

Fed-Kun's army
Finished watching Another Layer last night, and while it has charm about time travel that I could compare reading with manga version, the latest ECHOS AND THEIR UFOS pretty much threw my brain outta window. It's like playing video game Fahrenheit that you're interested about cult criminal and mysterious conspiracy and suddenly bam! Matrix Martial Arts against a Cultist and an AI in the last third of the game.

Aside of that, watching and reading them both makes me understand the broad stoke of Tohya Yamada. How she started as a totally shy, and then she evolved to a cosplayer and then a director, looking at how she handles shooting stars, I believe she has her way a bit too... shady, if not antagonistic.

And hello, Comic Party Paradise! Never thought I'd see an old 'relative' around here.

Users who are viewing this thread