303-Goushitsu no Kami-sama - Ch. 4 - From the Grounds of Room 303

Dex-chan lover
And again, why she beccome a god? To me, she is a shunibyo .... with a ugly ghost problem

Double-page supporter
My guess would be that in this manga, kami would be basically a ghost that get stronger by eating other ghosts while keeping a strong grip on their personality, while normal ghosts eats human life force… and based by this chapter’s ghost, the human’s emotions would be like flavoring for it?

My guess would be that in this manga, kami would be basically a ghost that get stronger by eating other ghosts while keeping a strong grip on their personality, while normal ghosts eats human life force… and based by this chapter’s ghost, the human’s emotions would be like flavoring for it?
Yea just to add onto that the actual japanese for that specific dialogue was
陰気うまい
which directly translates into
"Gloomy yummy"
So I assume a human's mood is appealing in some way to these "evil" ghosts.

Dex-chan lover
Not that bad of a job for a beginner👍! However I think that there are a few mistakes:
  • the nameplate on room 303 should have had “Aruka” as the name on it!
  • on page four you missed a verb: ”we need to GO out …” in the third bubble!

That said there are still a few weird things, like the second page being blurred, as if the source was low-res…

Redraws were acceptable tho, I did notice just the one on the cushion!

Not that bad of a job for a beginner👍! However I think that there are a few mistakes:
  • the nameplate on room 303 should have had “Aruka” as the name on it!
  • on page four you missed a verb: ”we need to GO out …” in the third bubble!

That said there are still a few weird things, like the second page being blurred, as if the source was low-res…

Redraws were acceptable tho, I did notice just the one on the cushion!
Yea idk why the 2nd page is like that I'll just redo that one. For the 4th page I changed it but I think doing what you said "we need to Go out..." is a bit better. For the name plate idk why I put that name on there.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread