365 Days To The Wedding - Ch. 102 - Can You Speak to Your Mother? (Part 6)

Dex-chan lover
Komiya feels guilty that she's spying on Takuya and Rika? That's good. I don't know how she could have atoned or anything, so helping give directions to where Ritsu might be is good enough for me.

I think Ritsu is lonely too. I feel for both of them however, as they really don't seem to know each other. Ritsu was always away, and Rika was never the type of child to approach her mother. They really need an intervention so that they can properly interact with each other.

I'm sure Aoi is lost, and needs help to find her family. This will be an adorable way for Aoi and Rika to bond, I think.

Dex-chan lover
It's going to be interesting on what will happen next. I'm betting her father is going to be on the same trip as her after meeting her up and such.

Dex-chan lover
I hope Aoi finds out that Rika is her big sis in this arc.

These 2 are way too adorable together and need to cherish each other as sisters, and know how much they mean to each other in their lives.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know about this "heartsick", maybe there's a better term for that.

Anyway, a new arc where Ritsu's skill is going to shine? I am absolutely digging in!

Dex-chan lover
Komiya feels guilty that she's spying on Takuya and Rika? That's good. I don't know how she could have atoned or anything, so helping give directions to where Ritsu might be is good enough for me.

I think Ritsu is lonely too. I feel for both of them however, as they really don't seem to know each other. Ritsu was always away, and Rika was never the type of child to approach her mother. They really need an intervention so that they can properly interact with each other.

I'm sure Aoi is lost, and needs help to find her family. This will be an adorable way for Aoi and Rika to bond, I think.
Yeah that's what's bothering me about Ritsu. She hasn't acted like she is lonely at all or has wanted to spend time with her daughter. Until she does, I can't really feel sympathy for her.

Rika also doesn't seem to have any feelings about the situation at all either. I'd like to see her get mad or yell and cry. I know she doesn't show much emotion, probably owing to her growing up alone.

I really hope we see some sort of something happen between them. Right now it feels like how Ritsu acted towards her daughter is being glossed over or ignored. I want her to be confronted by it so she can change and be in her daughters life. I hope it isn't just an "I'm sorry" but a deep meaningful conversation.

Dex-chan lover
These maps...feels like playing Shogun 2 again
I belieb Aoi is just lost on the station.

So, who the hell was ringing those annoying anonimous calls?

Users who are viewing this thread