365 Days to the Wedding - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - Are You Really Confessing Your Love? (Part 4)

Dex-chan lover
Yes, let me just immediately say yes to a single mother without thinking about the consequences and responsibilities for just one second.

God this fucking mangaka is retarded for bringing up this dumb shit. Also, who fucking cares about this subplot.

In fact, fuck this. Good thing I wasn’t invested in the shit plot too much. What a waste of an hour watching all the chapters tho. Enjoy watching the rest of this shitshow.

Takuya: I wonder i've made her shed tear?
*meanwhile Rika
Rika: YO,THIS USSR MAP FROM 1947 LOOKS SICK

Double-page supporter
@realdice @johnhang123

No, I understand that they weren't dating. But just in case something develops it would have been good to know. Like oh yeah btw I have a kid. This chapter the friend said it that it's big to introduce your kid to someone.

Group Leader
@U235 Hahaha! What a joke! Just like I thought, you've no basis for your analysis since you've never been in the same situation before. No matter how many years you study to become a psychiatrist will never prepare you for such a situation. It's the experience that counts more than all your hypotheticals.

Fed-Kun's army
Appalled at some of the insensitive toxic comments in here...

Dex-chan lover
Everyone handled things poorly. Kind of feels like the author doesn't want there to be a single healthy relationship in this manga.

Wonder if that extends to the main couple too...

Double-page supporter
Man instead of telling your friend you froze up and regret not being more upfront, shoot that exact same sentence to the chick you like in a text. Tell her you were surprised and didn't know what to say but after giving it thought you really want to try with her.

Gondo should definitely contact her again- him messing up by being unable to respond in that instant shouldn't be a death sentence to the relationship, especially if he really is willing to raise someone else's kid like that. I hope he contacts her again, but we shall see. It kinda sucks that the lady doesn't even have enough faith in him to talk things out with him, but single mothers are pretty distrustful of men IME.

cmon dude. don't waste this part just like that. I really want gondo to face her more time.

Double-page supporter
Gonda, you son of a bitch, tell her that! She's obviously upset so she may not want to talk face-to-face, but tell her how you feel, my dude! Show her you care in any way you can, man!

Dex-chan lover
One good cafe meet-up and then rushing to marriage?

You come across as a desperate creep, Gonda. He also does not have much money and is physically unattractive (especially in Japan) in a way that's preventable - like wearing bad personality flaws on the sleeve instead of keeping them hidden. Cannot blame Kaori for rejecting him, even if she didn't have a kid she needs a real man who can not only take care of himself but provide stability.

Surely Gonda remembers his childhood? Poor, stressful environment. How doesn't the thought occur to him that rushing into a marriage with two dependents on a lackluster job is the recipe to recreate that horrid experience? He needs to grow up, better himself and then try again. Doesn't matter if it's with her or someone else. The reason for having 0% success in dating comes from within.

That said, setting up a meeting with her only for her to send her friend instead...oof lol. At least he got the message.

Dex-chan lover
I mean it's not like you have to jump straight to marriage my dude

Fed-Kun's army
@Kevadu sometimes I feel like the mangaka is setting up and putting down these relationships just to have them act as stepping stones for the MC's own relationship. I mean, it's a good tactic, but I hope we get one instance of a successful match being made (hopefully, Gonda imo) just so the MC can be like "ahh, so this is what marriage should be like"{

Users who are viewing this thread