365 Days to the Wedding - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - Are You Really Confessing Your Love? (Part 4)

Double-page supporter
seems like everyone here forgot that Gonda is the guy who spent 60k yen just to make his profile pic more presentable, having a crush towards his co-worker because she had pretty face, and he even using dating apps and approaching any chick he could find. not to mention he even call our wimp MC as Master.

in short : the guy is desperate and panicking. i wouldn't expect the guy to pull off a witty remark, let alone a hero move or an eloquent approach.

Wakaki is truly creating a great character here, it actually made me feel relateable & sympathize for him.
he remind me of the day when me and my friends in middle school were still a hormonal brat acting to be adults

Dex-chan lover
I mean, that's incredibly toxic topic, you know, guys. My dad is all salty about it, whenever he hears it. And, oh well, I avoid him, as well as all salty folks

Speaking of "a single irreversible mistake"...I remember the "Braid" game. It was one of themes there. I also have a thing I regret a lot. Not on this level, maybe, but still enough for me to stay on earth as ghost after death (according to what Japanese believe above regrets and ghosts)
when in highschool, I heard someone playing the piano in another classroom, and I should have asked teacher to go to toilet or something, and go there and ask the name of piece. I tried to reproduce the key notes after quitesome time, and it turned out pathetic, and, like, I don't have any chance to find this piece anymore.

Power Uploader
If thing doesn't work out then it just doesn't work out. No one has to be at fault.
Guess it's better like this. Gonda seemed like he was pushing himself at points, which is not a good sign.

Banned
Meanwhile, female lead is busy... napping. I guess a few days of regular routine daily life is tuckering her out.
Can we go back to regular plot of making female lead pout?

@FredFriendly
Hahaha! What a joke! Just like I thought, you've no basis for your analysis since you've never been in the same situation before. No matter how many years you study to become a psychiatrist will never prepare you for such a situation. It's the experience that counts more than all your hypotheticals.

What are you even saying? Do you really think people have to experience everything personally to give a constructive opinion?
Have you ever experienced this exact situation?
Have thought of marrying a woman and ended up asking her to be your GF after 1 date and without knowing almost anything about her?
Have you ever dated a single mom? Do you understand the responsibility it implies for her and eventually for the guy?
What is that experience you have that apparently gives you the right to call her a horrible person?

I'm not a psychologist and sure, I've never put myself in this kind of situation where I asked a girl to be my GF without knowing her first, but I've hooked up/dated single moms (and met their kids), I've fucked up and been rejected more times than I can remember, and today I can say I understand quite a few things when it comes to dating dynamics and human psychology, I'm in my 30s btw.
So in my opinion, based on my life experience, he acted like a clown so he was ghosted. And compared to what i've seen irl, kaori was even being nice with the way she did things.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh please don't close his arc now, let him have a chance in the future, but I will understand if this makes him realize about what he really wants in the future and what he can do.

Group Leader
@U235 To answer your question, yes I was in the exact same situation, we met, we married, had two more daughters and have 12 grandchildren and 2 great grandchildren between the three daughters. Experienced.

Group Leader
@U235
So you have 0 experience about dating nowadays. Got it..

Changing the subject now, eh? I thought we were talking about being in the same situation with a single mom, but since I am eminently more qualified to give an opinion on the subject than you are (maybe you are too immature to take on the responsibility of providing for someone else's child), you attempt to insult me instead? Pfft! Grow up!

@FredFriendly How is it the same if you married her and Gonda was rejected? Did you also freeze 50 years ago when you saw her baby but your wife had pity on you and took you back? Come on (old) man, stop joking around. If you have great grandchildren, you're clearly out of date in regard to dating. When is the last time you dated a 25 yo single mom?
Things have changed so much in my humble 20 years of dating experience, that i can't even imagine since your youth. How can you seriously think your 35+ yo experience is even relevant? And stop victimizing yourself, it's not an insult, it's a fact. I don't rant about how was life in the 50s form my own experience, for the same reason you shouldn't rant about kaori's behavior if the last time you dated was last century. Understand that the world have changed and be humble enough to accept that younger people are probably better placed to talk about dating in 2020 than you are. (since the story takes place in today's times). I'm telling you her behavior is totally acceptable in today's standards, so just accept it if you don't know about today's standards.

Group Leader
@U235 Are these not the questions you asked yourself:

Have thought of marrying a woman and ended up asking her to be your GF after 1 date and without knowing almost anything about her?
Have you ever dated a single mom?
Do you understand the responsibility it implies for her and eventually for the guy?

Answer to your questions: yes.

Who says the last time I dated was last century? You think old people don't date?

Her behavior is totally acceptable? So you're the absolute authority? Then why are there some many other people here who disagree with you?

That's it. I'm too bored "discussing" this series with you. Say what you like, I won't respond. But thanks for the laughs.

Dex-chan lover
Wth is the comment thread below lmao. Good chapter I like how the author is exploring the side character so that the main character can develop along them.

Thanks for the translation

wow, what a great asside. the author doesn't have it in them to pull the trigger on the character's relationship. what better way to deal with that than have an asside where there's a character who is afraid to pull the trigger... how about accepting that you just don't want the story to end?

gonda, she didn't get hurt by you, she got hurt because she usually doesn't look at herself the way that you do. You're the avatar of a painful truth, that's her problem to deal with if she ever wants a relationship, because the truth will be in everyone except those who lie to her. You can't build a relationship on lies.
@U235 ^ answer to your question of "how is she a bad person". its immaturity really, it becomes bad because its affecting the real world; her suffering, gonda's suffering, and most importantly her child's suffering. As these real world actions gain time, then over time the question arises that if you are engaging in a behavior with x result, is x what you are actually after? Its like she set up Gonda, but in reality she just doesn't want to see that painful truth in anybody... and there's a kid in the mix now, that kid is an anybody. Its not going to end well unless she matures, and acts on it.

Aggregator gang
Quick tip, you can block a user and won't see their comments in the comments section anymore. Just click on their name and there is a block button on their profile. I've only had to do it to two users since mangadex started, but I thank them for implementing this feature.

Dex-chan lover
gonda you should have stuck with your first reaction, you did nothing wrong besides show uncertainty
dont date single mothers

Users who are viewing this thread