BBBBBEEEEEEAAAAAAARRRRDDDD !

Now time for some explanations. No devil Lance because of injuries or not wanting to kill the son too ?

Banned
That realization was quite important yet it came a bit too late, perhaps as intended by the author.
Maybe Sasuke will recover and become faster/stronger.

Gratz to HnG for keeping such relentless pace, and of course, thank you.

I guess it's not Sasuke's fault he looks like that, he just can't control his hair.

Good for him, thanks to Kuroki not ending the fight early Rei got the chance to learn something important.
A speedster shouldn't anchor himself down like that.
Awesome fight, even tho it was painfully obvious who'd win

Dex-chan lover
Man, Gensai really came out of nowhere and became this fucking unstoppable force didn't he? Dude was never mentioned before he showed up and now he's just like...destroying literally everyone.

Go go Beardo.

Power Uploader
So, I guess Rei's clan is rival to Kure in assasination jobs, not in fighting, cause if straight charge based on training and developing foots for it is all that this style has it's pretty weak, no special moves in hand-to-hand combat, Rei did not even develope something to it, he just did same as in killing, but aimed at non-lethal points, meh. I wonder where his character will go from this point.

Beard won, that was almost obvious from the start.

6ce.gif

Only the bearded god can react to his lightning moves. Wtf you blabbing about its weak? They are rival to kure for generations

Users who are viewing this thread