Dex-chan lover
Oooh nice!! I actually wasn't expecting updates this week from any of the usual shonen, thanks for the surprise!

Fed-Kun's army
Oof I want her to win but she didn't do Anger Training and that's Upper Moon 2! BUT she did do Science...

Dex-chan lover
This is probably going to result in a Shinobu death turning Kanawo into a Pillar as well.

Double-page supporter
Oof this is gonna be a hard win for Shinobu. Also Kanroji is thick.

Aggregator gang
I know Shinobu's poison is fierce, but please tell me has a wisteria mix on her cuz demon regeneration is always a bitch.

Aggregator gang
Kanroji on that volume cover...
It's no wonder Iguro wants her badly.

Double-page supporter
@Serenata This was from the 6-7 issue
I thought the TS guy was dead, I really was afraid of no more uploads.

I love page 13 with the eye-stabbing, I think Douma looks better when he has the mad look. My guess is that my girl Kanao will come to help Shinobu, but I don't think the latter will survive.
The other guess that I have is that the demon hunters will lose this battle in general terms, the will be casualties of both sides but they wont be able to defeat Muzan. We'll see.

Dex-chan lover
"Shinobu... Live a normal life...

...by the way the guy who killed me has blonde hair with blood above and smiles all the time and uses sharp fans as weapons, just sayin ya know."

Dex-chan lover
That aside, I wonder if the people who join Doumas cult know what they are getting into. Really creepy.

Double-page supporter
@belkrax I wonder If It's a real cult or he is just narcissistic and refers to his whole modus operandi as that. If It's a real cult (wouldnt be surprised considering other upper moon demons were shown to have a double life) then chances are the poor victims are lured in with promises and whatnot of achieving happiness only to find out later the ugly truth.

Sadly we havent seen anything about this cult until now iirc, so who knows.

Also her sister tells her about Douma AFTER Shinobu screams on her face about how she wont be EVER be able to carry on with her life after the asshole who did that to her paid. So is not like she is just like "lol live a normal life also heres the data to kill the dude"

Dex-chan lover
@A-tan its a real cult, check the final chapter of the upper moon meeting, douma returns to his place and a guy tells him the new recruits of the cult are coming to meet him, so he puts on his hat and tells his servant to let them in.

So yeah im guessing the people are getting tricked.

Users who are viewing this thread