5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 12 Ch. 97 - The Ordinary Days Start Changing

The quint's dad is very similar to the older Fuu. He does care for them but he doesn't know how to express his love or care. So, he does so in convoluted ways. But, unlike the old Fuutarou he does not know how to change this, while the current Fuu has found out how to.

Dex-chan lover
That postmen on the last page, please don't bring any bad news.
I'm hoping I was overthinking this but that timing tho.

Double-page supporter
Well that was brave of him to say that to those irrelevant girls and they still didn't believe him lol can't wait for next chapter hopefully some romantic moments with miku 😁

-Nino yells at people
-Itsuki’s stomach hurts
-Ichika is nowhere to be found
-Yotsuba is MVP support for the others
-Fuutarou is an absolute chad (or tries to, at least)
-Miku does absolutely nothing

Business as usual, bois

Dex-chan lover
i mean, wasn't there a more suitable way to tell them to back off besides "because she likes me!". Because it's pretty much just interpreted as some serious delusion on his part LOL. I mean I get it's for the sake of romantic comedy but he has a position within the classroom he's supposed to be abide by otherwise they wouldn't have went to him. He could have said "I tutor the sisters and know them pretty well. If you want to confirm who she likes you could ask her yourselves and try to talk it out together but trust me when I say the person she is interested in is not in the takoyaki faction. As the class rep it is my job to look at things objectively and keep things fair so I'm not lying to you about this." He's seen as a smart guy and they went to him to discuss this so they trust him as class rep at least a decent amount already.

Utilizing his position and history with the sisters to make an objective stance is the best way to convince them to avoid an angry confrontation. Unless is him tutoring them supposed to be kept a secret? I don't remember that being the case at all

MD@Home
Why can't they just do both takoyaki and pancakes? Neither type of food seems to be horribly complicated.

Dex-chan lover
@pip25 maybe they wanna make that thick pancakes that you often see in manga. If that were the case, I dont think that would be pretty easy to make

Dex-chan lover
At least Fuu is starting to accept the fact that the girls like him now. He just has to work on those awkward ass expressions.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly feel like this series is starting to drag. I'm still enjoying, but it's starting to feel like one of those sitcoms where there are new episodes, but it doesn't feel like meaningful development anymore.
I'm probably mistaking.

Man I hope Fuutarou ditch Miku next chapter. I kinda want depressed Miku back.

Fuutarou man, just say she confessed to someone who can't vote in this mess. Leave room to imply they aren't in your class at all. It's been awhile but she did do that, so you'd be truthful but as long as you avoid naming who it should be fine.

Dex-chan lover
ZhDUIfp.jpg

This heals my soul

Fuutarou's deathglare right after getting that idea shot down by the triple thots
What did he mean by that?

Users who are viewing this thread