5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 13 Ch. 106 - The Last Festival - Miku’s Side ②

Dex-chan lover
If Nino is a single locomotive, Miku is like a freight train fully loaded. Her acceleration would be slow, but once she get speed, she is unstoppable.

Damn, Futtie-kun almost got raped on the rooftop!😁 Well, Miku tries the hardest of the quints, and so it shouldn't surprise me. Of all of the passion held within the young ladies, I see her as being the most passionate one about anything she cares about. Her passion for fat generals, her passion to learn, and her passion for Futtie-kun.

Dex-chan lover
Gonna be interesting to see how this is gonna end.

Oh right badly as the manga already stated. The girls are gonna end up having a massive fight.

t28

Dex-chan lover
I've said this before, but I'm only willing to accept a Yotsuba or Miku ending.

Dex-chan lover
It's to late Miku I would have rooted for you if you'd been this proactive in the beginning. Nino for the win!

Dex-chan lover
@Azure2290 I'm going to bet...
I;m going to bet. There's a high possibilities that the trigger of the fight will be Yotsuba. Of all the sister, she is the only one that had been hiding her true feeling since the very beginning.

Way to go, Miku. Good job~

I've been shipping Nino, but I've got to admit that Miku is starting to grow on me.

Dex-chan lover
All of the previous Miku scenes: 7+ All of the other sisters' kiss scenes: 12+ Miku finally gets a kiss: suddenly 18+

Users who are viewing this thread