5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 116 - Five Hours, One Room

Damn Miku came a long way, she is finally able to like who she is and not be others. Yotsuba was also bold enough to say what her feelings are.

Miku finally moved forward, glad it wasn't all buddy buddy he chose you I will accept it crap instead we got her being angry and frustrated that her feelings didn't reach him, but it could have been done better by showing more of Miku and Fuutarou moments, so we'll get this kind of chapters from other Quints as well, hope they're well written

Still hoping something would happen in the four years before the marriage and we get a harem end

Double-page supporter
still hoping for a harem end, but not seeming likely at this point

Really surprised how Miku fans are actually satisfied with this... if this really is the last chapter that focuses on Miku, the most covered quint in the whole manga.

Wouldn't be more meaningful and satisfying if Miku was talking with Fuutarou instead of Yotsuba? or even perhaps Fuutarou and Yotsuba together?🙄

That feeling when you read a bunch of comments about how happy people are that Miku has moved on when what shes actually saying is that shes not giving up without a fight... She hasn't grown that much, her and Nino are just worsening their unhealthy relationship by continuing to make this a competition where there's a winner and 4 sore losers.

Group Leader
Lovely end for Miku
A good cap on her development, and shows how much she's grown since at the beginning.

@McLXIX She says she's not gonna give up, but I highly doubt she's gonna do anything. She's gonna be like Ichika, or get Fuutaro to say to her that he likes Yotsuba before giving up.

Dex-chan lover
IDK about the romance aspect, that's whatever. But Miku finally taking a stand to be more confident in herself and knowing her strengths is a long way from the miku who doubted herself at almost every step.

This really is the end, huh. I was sort of expecting another curveball to keep it going but if theyre giving some closure to the other quints, it really seems like its over.

Fed-Kun's army
This hesitant Yotsuba is making me not like being #TeamYotsuba anymore. Damn you author, are none of the teams going to be happy??

Contributor
Miku is great, she will find another good man later, no worry about it.

Dex-chan lover
this is far more realistic than most harem shows where the rest of the cast be like nothing happened after the dude choose someone here there are actual consequences

Dex-chan lover
Miku best girl.

Yotsuba BESTEST GIRL.

FIGHT ME BRAH!!!

Dex-chan lover
Dammit. If they start to accept it while growing like this (round of applause for Miku) it’s really the end for Team Harem Ending...

Good chapter

I like that they are giving the other girls some closure but..

Can we now speed it up and focus on futs + yots already? Considering that there's only a few chapters left, using it like this kinda feels like a waste.

Users who are viewing this thread