Dex-chan lover
Unfortunately Cut and Paste's author passed away early this year.
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-02-11/cut-and-paste-de-kono-sekai-de-ikiteiru-light-novel-author-sakuya-passes-away/.143248

They suffered a brain hemmorhage in 2017 that left their body's left side paralyzed.

Their original WN and published LNs are an incomplete story, although the manga adaptation's still ongoing.

Oh-Ohhh, you have a naughty-word on your profile! Time to completely screw you over even though you haven't done anything.

Dex-chan lover
This is another "Gather all skills" manga. A slime, a Deprived, and an Ogre can relate.

I like this. It Is good so far but I see that harem tag and slice of life tag mixed with a cheat skill manga and fear for the worst.

Dex-chan lover
@zz2000 Man i really wish i didn't come into these forums. I just do not want to know this kind of stuff. Now i can't read what story there is without thinking of this depressing truth.

Dex-chan lover
"Both-Handed Spear" so either the translator does not know english idioms or does not have proper editors. (should be 2-handed spear)

@welcome2atlantis : actually, yes.
The appraisal is valuable enough that he gets a marriage proposal from a princess (the one with the sword on page 8 who is just a couple years older than him, the archer girl is mid 20's if I recall, the royalty try to actively select partners to breed stronger skills so as to better defend and support the nation). If I recall he eventually gets told that his 2 skills are the 2nd most broken combination the god of his world can think of.

@FrostBlood :
he will marry the 2 girls on the cover fairly early, and yes they get it on. I can not remember if he gets with anyone else later, though there is an elf girl who comes under his care. But there is a lot of slice of life and fluffiness upcoming

Dex-chan lover
imma make a guess and assume that if he can Cut the part of the analysis circle that has the skills, then he can definitely Paste it on his own analysis circle, so he basically has Mod powers. he could completely erase the skills of others, he could take them for himself or he could paste them on other ppl, thats more OP than the classic Skill Taker

DISCLAIMER: I've not seen Raw chapters, read the LN or WN, im just making a guess

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F You can follow the Novelupdates link on the main page to read the WN translation, it's updated very frequently and is close to reaching the end.

@A55mh Manga is still ongoing.

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F :
pretty much, it also works on inanimate objects. He starts copying and pasting skills to pebbles, which for some skills which can not be turned off is useful (eg: gets a couple from slimes that constantly produce water and heat, then uses them to make a hot water bath tub)

Double-page supporter
Looks like the other manga with the orgasmic editing skill with his harem. Without the orgasm...

Dex-chan lover
@sjmcc13

Maybe it's both-handed in the sense that he can use both hands to wield a spear, or he can use each hand to wield a spear equally as efficient?
Or as you say, a slight mistranslation.

On the other hand, the Holly Sword Twinings is another I believe, but 'tis the season to make such mistranslations

Dex-chan lover
lemme guess, he steals others skills, right?

p.s. - text bubbles are huge while text inside is tiny, pls bigger text

Users who are viewing this thread