CKN

Dex-chan lover
While i dont mind the pacing, is it just me or has it felt like a rush job to wrap everything up?

Also, lets take a guess how many pillars are alive after this and able to fight: i would say 2

Dex-chan lover
this is basically ''after i return from battle i'll confess to the girl i love'', he's probably dead as fuck, laso what the hell happened to her? is the demon blood killing her like like tanjirou? or is it her body breaking down coz its at the limit afte rusing the marks?

Double-page supporter
I say 0 pillars survive. Muzan might not even die.

This is a perfect bittersweet note to leave things off on. I can't possibly imagine them winning with any of their ranks remaining (unless you count maybe Tanjiro).

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the good translation!

man, this death flag... :x

Fed-Kun's army
is this translation more accurate then the mangaplus translation?

Double-page supporter
Man, I knew all the pillars would most likely all end up dying but it still sucks

@Hollow7F She's probably just out of strength. The "pulling" feeling she got was probably just her leg faltering so she fell back

This shit is trying to rush backstories and is dragging too much at the same time.

Dex-chan lover
....who was this dude again? Man, I feel like this chapter is not nearly as poignant as it should have been due to not really knowing much about snakedude or kanroji. Well, I hope his snake companion survives at least.

I did want to know his backstory but not at the possibility of it being as a death flag! Sensei stop killing all my babies! ;_;

@Hollow7F Um, no? He want to die defeating Muzan and reborn in a world without demons, after that he'll say that he loves her.
And hey, she's a woman. Women have a higher pulse, so the poison will spread quicker than in other Hashira's bodies. And she got poisoned about 4 times, moreover she was cut in neck and chest, so the poison had the best openings.
@ghostkun wtf. All of pillars had a backstory, so he too. It's normal we didn't know much about him before.

idk why people are complaining about backstories atp considering that this entire manga has been flashback after flashback
not buying the death flag here either

Users who are viewing this thread