This chapter really made it clear what are the differences between Ohma's and Gaoh's faces are even if they look the same. Ohma has a more smug/content look whereas Gaoh's more bored/innocent.

Also hope we see Koga again not hospitalized.

Imagine so brutal that, in the big lineup of gladiators, the only part of you that can be seen is your hand. That's gotta be one hell of a dude.

Dex-chan lover
Why cloning Ohma and the mass murderer? If they cloned the tiger, Raian, Agito and beardy, they could dominate the world.

@monkey123 rather than clone Ohma it's more likely Ohma and Ryuuki is the clone from the worm leader or the one that worm call as the tiger, because of that Ohma called by worm as tiger vessel because he is the tiger clone

Dex-chan lover
Someone in the comments in the last chapter called the whole "clone Ohma's heart" thing.
Nice call.

Fri

Supporter
@monkey123 what I'm assuming is, they've been doing it for a while, and ohma is just another clone or something like, the original or something but he's related to purgatory. They have ohma clone because that's what they have, ohma was part of the project. they can't simply clone beardy or a kure clan, they don't have whatever they need to clone them. They have an adult-sized heart for ohma ready, that means they've been growing that heart for a while.

Dex-chan lover
Kengan Omega: The Clone Wars. We don't even know if Ohma isn't a clone himself.

@quitelot88 I thought Edward Wu was from a different branch of the Kure? I doubt he'd comment on them being fakes or inferior to his branch if he were a clone.

Dex-chan lover
Since the Worm also researched about brain uploading, I guess they're trying to cultivate a perfect vessel to put someone's mind into (Gaoh Mukamu, I suppose?)

@Tersione
Kure (Japan) is branched off from Wu (China). If they want to clone a Kure, they could just use Edward Wu's gene instead since they're similar.

@Tersione He said the Kure clan has been an eyesore for him for a thousand years, now that we know that we know the details about Worm it could be them, "fakes" being used on a ironic context but for certain we know Wu was on Ashura's ending as part of Worm.

Dex-chan lover
I bet my ass that Toyoda is playing the Worm like a damn fiddle and will destroy the Worm in his first go like the chad he is.
The absolute state of the Kengan association.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter! It's awesome how you guys still release a chapter in the midst of all thus corona virus stuff. Thanks to Yabako and Daromeon as well!

Users who are viewing this thread