8th Loop for the Win! With Seven Lives’ Worth of XP and the Third Princess’s Appraisal Skill, My Behemoth and I Are Unstoppable! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Artist may be new at dynamic movement or battle scenes.

But storywise I guess point was to illustrate opponents battle without respect or honor.

I may skim WN to see where this is headed, before passing final judgement.

Dex-chan lover
Artist may be new at dynamic movement or battle scenes.

But storywise I guess point was to illustrate opponents battle without respect or honor.

I may skim WN to see where this is headed, before passing final judgement.
From the first chapters you can see: character design is pretty generic, the MC is dumb, the world doesn't appear to be anything special, there are lots of cliches. I doubt you will find anything good in WN.

Dex-chan lover
After reading several mangas in this particular sub-genre, the arts looks fine but the "cinematography" choices were mid. The way the artist choose to frame the scenes, characters, etc. were mid, and sometimes confusing. The pacing felt uneven. Many of the dialogues felt stilt. I won't be continuing with this one, when there are many similar and better mangas to read.

Dex-chan lover
Was this written by a 13 year old?

This fight was like watching 5-year-olds scuffling in a sand box, but the dialogue was even worse... uggh...

Dex-chan lover
Wonder if mangafreak already had some chs cooking and we’re just waiting for electro to upload em

Users who are viewing this thread