Fed-Kun's army
Gun Devil hoarding women all to himself.

Anyway, makes sense that Makima is so powerful, loss of control is pretty much a primal fear

It is way much simpler than we thought lol. It's not so surprising, but i cant object.

What denji will do when he will learn about this ?

Damn he gonna slaughter them it will be really dirty, because he cant trust anyone now.

Fed-Kun's army
How can you just take people's years without their consents. That's illegal

Dex-chan lover
@eranmaru12 I think the more ambiguous and simple, the more powerful they are... Darkness, Space, Control, Gun, Time... They can hold so much, meanwhile a chainsaw is a chainsaw.

Makima :( well at least you didn't kill angel, that's fine.

@bosbarret He's FREE to do it D:

You can offer your citizens' lives without their consent if you're president? Isn't that abusable? Like all the criminals' lives or your political rivals' lives?

Dex-chan lover
close enough, Authority would be the first thing when you see her ordering around, but this makes way more more sense when you think about Aki wondering when he fell for her, which makes it WAY fucking scarier since it implies love is just another form of control over people's hearts

"Kill Makima" All right, let me kill every child and adult male (NOTE THE GENDER IS MALE) within 1000-1500 meters. This explains why people don't use him...

Double-page supporter
Well, things have taken an unexpected turn. After all the speculations, Makima's identity was revealed... As well as what the gun devil looks like (that gun in its head reminds me of something, hmmmm...).
I wonder why Makima looks human. From the way she's being talked about, she's not a fiend... Then again she could be.

@ pakyu1199 the fear makes a demon stronger thing isnt really used. other wise beam and that spider devil would be the strongest. Akinda of a shame

Fed-Kun's army
@bosbarret
How can you just take people's years without their consents. That's illegal

time is money. and some weapons cost millions up to billions just to activate or use. all of that is using taxpayer money. every president has had to kill people using taxpayer money, whether the citizens like it or not.

Users who are viewing this thread