from the lloks of iy. He got name correctly, as as some sort of rule. He might have became Master of cat god or something.

something about true name

Dex-chan lover
The Cat god is facepalming with the back of its palm lol, you can see the pad of its paw

Aggregator gang
Im pretty sure he got the correct and orginal name because our mc and the guy who named the cat god are both simple minded in naming . They both named the cat based on its color, "black or "kuro" in japanese

This series started cool but last few chapters feel rushed and a bit confusing. At least MC-kun has same naming sense with cats as me. 🐱

Aggregator gang
yeah sure cat you do you but give me more of the adorable loli

Group Leader
ren08.jpg

Contributor
"Oh yes, I forgot my old name of Kuro, but Kuroneko is fine and does not remind me of my old name at all." 🤦‍♂️

Fed-Kun's army
I mean, it a statistical fact that 100% of all black cats in Japan are named "Kuro" so the answer was pretty obvious 😏

Dex-chan lover
Well if the cat fur is black, its Kuro and if the fur is white, Shiro. Wow such an likeable naming for a cat.

there was this grandma in my village that had more than a dozen cats.
the funny part is that most of them (if not, all) have a common person name (something equivalent to jack / steve / kevin ) xD
curious people often ask why she named the cats with a person's name. her solid reply was just
" on this day and age, who the hell still name their kids [ insert name here ]? you should be ashamed. "

name-shaming friends was hilarious. that grandma passed away about 10 years back btw. kinda miss her. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread