Yowai 5000-nen no Soushoku Dragon, Iware naki Jaryuu Nintei: Yada Kono Ikenie, Hito no Hanashi wo Kiite Kurenai - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - The Bloodline of th…

man who is doing the redrawing for this because you are doing a great job with it. thank you another release @moe panda scans.

Dex-chan lover
what a spectacular series

e: also, yeah, excellent work tls and redrawers

Double-page supporter
Crazy, crazy, crazy, and crazy ...
did I see another new crazy just now ? 🤑
@Mirazu :
agree ... the latest crazy anime I watch is Jashin Drop Kick ...
Still lose with Azazel-san tough ...
! NEED MORE CRAZY ANIME SERIES !

Supporter
It's going to be great if somebody other than the sister gets the crown.

Dex-chan lover
page 14 : it is true that a naive l0li shouldnt make friends with shady people , like some old , fat , ugly , baldy men , lol .

the crown is unremove-able , so that means the kings in this country cant wash their hairs , forever ? stinky hairs , lol .

page 31 :
- kya . a dragon is very scary and dangerous . stay away from him , children .
- hey , that is species-ism .

a pyromaniac princess , she reminds me of Farnese de Vandimion from Berserk . BURN ALL THE HERETICS .

x18.jpg

Dex-chan lover
i will just assume that the "king" is a girl , and she falls in love with her little sister , so romantic . proofs :
- page 15 : "you wont get anything from praising me" . this is totally a girly line , i bet the "king" is blushing when saying this line .
- last page : the "king" has long eyelashes .

in panel 4 of the page below , a girl says : oh please <3 , flattery wont get you anywhere with me <3 .

N6.png

She's not exactly flat, and he can hear her voice, so I'm really wondering how inattentive he is to still be thinking that the king's a dude.

Edit after reading next chapter: was it the translator's fault then? lol

Users who are viewing this thread