A Bride Who Fled From Her Own Wedding, and a Female Bartender a Few Blocks Away From the Wedding Venue - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Do note that brides running away on wedding days is only on TV. People normally go to marriage registrars, fill up a form and then hold the ceremony at a later time.

Aggregator gang
* i was with a guy for money, now that i took some from him i decided to run lel*

Dex-chan lover
FINALLY more of this authors work is translated, hopefully the other stuff gets translated too since its gold

this is predatory af.

(edit: went back to read the comments nd there are the “yall b reacting differently if this was a man.”

og comment was “this is predatory af but ok”. the “but ok” was in relation to twitter satire of sorts but it definitely did not translate.

so im just leaving that as this is predatory af. stop getting on yalls high horse with the “blah blah if a man did it.” lets just all understand that this shit is wrong but at the end of the day its also fiction).

Dex-chan lover
I summon you the power of alcohol ! Now I won't remember anything I will do until the next morning so anyone can abuse me yay !

Dex-chan lover
Oh, great, raping a confused drunk woman is ok because the rapist is another woman.

The comments seem to be split 50/50, but y'all would be yelling rape if the bartender was a man

Fed-Kun's army
It is predatory but also drunk people having sex with whowever is a common occurrence. I feel a bit bad for the "husband" but what do you expect of arranged marriages.

Users who are viewing this thread