A Capable Maid - Ch. 47

Everybody wants a piece of Marie now (coincidentally, Marie might also be a brand of a biscuit)

Dex-chan lover
@Mar19 That's a possible explanation, but it also may just not be true. It's possible that the western countries are not trading luxury goods but are already trading basic things like food. Nothing is specified.

That's my problem. This isn't a strange connection. If you say western countries are already trading through an intermediary, then it makes sense to ask why you need to use the seed part at all. Just use the intermediary to trade regular food. It seems like a fairly straightforward question to ask. But the story never addresses it at all, and you either have to accept that there's no explanation or speculate to cover the plot hole.

Dex-chan lover
@comeonnow0
You really are as dumb as you sound. By the way, to make that clear, you sound extremely dumb.
Thats exactly what my 5yo nephew would say.

If other countries are already using intermediaries to trade with the pagans, then why not just skip the sugar cane seed part and just trade regular food through the intermediaries?

Did you miss the part where pagans are in a famine and they have no regular food to trade? Its detailed almost an entire chapter but maybe you need an explanation with muppets to see it.

Herp derp, too hard for you to understand.

Yup just what a 5 years old would reply.

Dex-chan lover
@Faryshta You still don't know how to read, and you apparently can't even do something as simple as tagging me.

The pagans are buying food. The empire is selling food. So hard for you to read. Learn.

Group Leader
He will never let her go lol. Golden goose is in the barn now. Would be kinda dumb to let it loose.

I think the hound probably ask Marie something regarding princess which will lead to expose her later.

I am confused. They all know she’s a previous maid from a conquered nation. Some even know for a fact The princess is hiding as a maid in the empirial castle as a maid. Why is no one making at least a glance of a connection that, oh I don’t know, she is suspicious and should be questioned?

I suppose I am getting annoyed no one has figured it out as of yet, or even come close.

Dex-chan lover
@comeonnow0
I think its hilarious how you need to defend yourself against the other commenter haha. I won't even bother saying anything else the others have already pointed put where your wrong and you just continue to be stubborn.

Disdain

Dex-chan lover
@comeonnow0 I double checked just in case and I stand behind both my previous statements.

1) The pagans (Eastern Halidom) are suffering a famine.
2) You write like an annoying 5 years old.

Both statements are easily verifiable.

Did they actually reference Germany? Seems like they could have made up some country since everything else is made up

@comeonnow0
@Faryshta
both of you guys could take a step back, there is no need to be rude to each other, since your opinions aren't really that different. At this point, it's just stubbornness, because no discussion is fruitful without respect for the interlocutor.

I think that in this manga some of the problems so far are a bit too easily solved to be considered genius, but it's not on the level of an author disrespecting the intelligence of the reader. (It's a shame the challenges are basic, since the main premise was maid resolving all kinds of problems, but at this point, the author is rather clear that the most important part of the manga is the romance part, no mysteries or challenges.

If you are looking for a bit more complex story with competent mc and deeper politics and more complex problems, you can check out A Stepmother's Märchen. It's as beautifully drawn as this manhwa.

Dex-chan lover
@Darkmeep You mean the reasons that make no sense? The other commentors who can't even read? Did you pay attention to anything at all?

You can explain how I am wrong by giving reasons. You have given zero. I already answered all of your points as well as everyone else's and shown that they are wrong.

@Faryshta You read like an illiterate 5 year old.

Yes, your first point is correct. That means that what I wrote is correct. Learn to read what I wrote. What you have written supports me.

@ARRR

That honestly just furthers my point. Faryshta's statements actually support my conclusion, yet Faryshta keeps insulting me and failing to read. That is why I am defending myself. Faryshta is the one who made unfounded insults despite the fact that Faryshta's own words support me.

Dex-chan lover
@comeonnow0 you argue that they should trade food instead of seeds and canes. One side has no food whatsoever to trade. THEY ARE IN A FAMINE. Thats the novel idea from the protagonist. Trade seeds and canes for food.

Thats as easy as I can explain it.

But to you everything supports your point, even the parts that directly contradict you.

Dex-chan lover
@Faryshta WRONG. That is NOT what my argument is.

My argument is that the country Marie is in, the empire, should just trade "regular" food, not seeds, with the pagans by using the intermediaries. There is no point to using seeds because the intermediaries already solve the ban on trading with pagans.

You literally didn't read what I wrote. That's the problem.

Dex-chan lover
If other countries are already using intermediaries to trade with the pagans, then why not just skip the sugar cane seed part and just trade regular food through the intermediaries?

@comeonnow0 what you wrote exactly. Are you not reading your own comments before submitting?

Users who are viewing this thread