A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 117 - Diamond In The Rough

Dex-chan lover
Names in anime and manga are usually some kind of pun, if not a literal descriptor of the character. Especially in slice of life.
I haven't experienced any as blatant as Yuri for yuri though as the Komi series is, but I am more of a casual reader so I'm likely overlooking many series.

Dex-chan lover
I haven't experienced any as blatant as Yuri for yuri though as the Komi series is, but I am more of a casual reader so I'm likely overlooking many series.
Komi-san is names after her disorder "Komi sho"
Tadano Hitohito is literally called "Just a PersonPerson" on account of his being the plain one.
Osana Najimi is literally just the word for "Childhood friend"

Then there's everyone from Oshiete Galko-chan, with FMC literally being "Gyaruko" (With gyaru being what it is, and "ko" being a common way to end female names), followed by Otako, and Ojou, among others.

Even in Ascendance of the bookworm, where they stick to more foreign names rather than puns, there's Shikikoza, with is just Zako Kishi spelled backwards; his name is almost literally "Scrub Knight"

Dex-chan lover
OK now I NEED Sou. Dude can act like a NTRapist like he was born for it.

Well, she's part of the R18 version, alright. Don't know if I can link it, but it's out there.
More like out HERE!
Just deactivate the filter in your settings and search dex for the same title, you'll find the translated version (from the same group too).
'Njoy!

Dex-chan lover
Well, she's part of the R18 version, alright. Don't know if I can link it, but it's out there.
More like out HERE!
Just deactivate the filter in your settings and search dex for the same title, you'll find the translated version (from the same group too).
'Njoy!
The translated ones only go up to a few chapters.

The rest are untranslated and will have to be found off site.

Im mostly curious if SouxYuri is a typical Yuri NTR scenario.

Dex-chan lover
Aight I'm back 😊😁👍
@Litreara
2x8flvnc0ebb1.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread