A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 126 - A Poison Called Love

Dex-chan lover
Miku calling out Sumire:
hqdefault.jpg

I really hope a peace treaty will be signed in due time. High amounts of casualties seem inevitable otherwise.
954f530cc1024fab2da8ec3e7e998f06.jpg

Dex-chan lover
It's nothing but friendly fire LOL. I think we're just in for more kettle calling the pot black for the rest of the meeting. There's no way this doesn't end with them all working together, they've already accepted the harem ending so once they realise ape together strong, it's over for Sou.

And the goat enters hibernation, I don't know how I'll make it prayge for R18 updates I guess. Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, at least unlike Mikus the sisters are actually based in reality. Granted shes got lost filter glasses over them but the events themselves at least happened, girls being gaslit by the enemy.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for this post because I know eventually we will get a pool/beach arc.

I love how no matter how much she’s adamant that this happened, nobody in this world will believe even though we the viewers know it. Also them all accepting they are sister in laws without her approval just shows how much they all share these delusions is hilarious. Thanks for the translations & the wait for the next chapters is not going to be fun.

Edit: Just did a reread & noticed only 1 person liked Sumire’s tweets. How sad & I believe Kanaria is probably the one for the sake of her future sister in law.
Actually... since we see from Kanaria's POV, and the hearts are empty instead of full... I think that she didn't!

Group Leader
Damn the older sister and mother... they gonna take the little sister down next ch?!

Users who are viewing this thread