A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal 【R18】 - Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
I already had some thoughts about it but this seals it. When Hinata mentioned Sou’s mom is so kind it made me theorize her own relationship with her mother was bad. But being adverse towards having children means something really dark.

Dex-chan lover
I'm quite conflicted on this, because this a what if story but it sheds light on Hinata's backstory & why she is the girl that we the readers consider normal. I mean the main story could change this & have her backstory be different but at the same time we don't know if this is canon. A bit of a strange of someone trying to give intellectual conversation on a R18 version of a manga. Thanks for the translations.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
..Ah, this partly explains it. If the girls personalities and mindset here is the exact same, with only the premise that the MC here had the balls, and wasn't as blissfully dense, then this would explain why out of all the girls, Hinata, in our herbivore-kun's eyes is the most "normal" and appealing girl compared to the others.
She fits the vanilla girl archetype on the surface, but has something else going on that's why she's less "aggressive" compared to the others that's why she's holding MC's attention.
Likely, if on MC's previous world, the moment this "normal" and "pure" girl gets a taste, she'd go off the rails looking for that dopamine hit... as long as pills and condoms are included.

What I'm interested now though, is what gave her this mindset in a world such as hers? She might have had a jarring experience somewhere at some point... 🤔

Dex-chan lover
I'm quite conflicted on this, because this a what if story but it sheds light on Hinata's backstory & why she is the girl that we the readers consider normal. I mean the main story could change this & have her backstory be different but at the same time we don't know if this is canon. A bit of a strange of someone trying to give intellectual conversation on a R18 version of a manga. Thanks for the translations.
With all the effort the author put into this chapter to show Hinata's reason for being the way she is, I think her reason will be basically the same in the main story. I think we have a multiverse and the difference between earth-main and earth-r18 is that in earth-r18, Sou didn't resist the temptation and decided to have sex with everyone. Now that I think about it, it would be funny if the author made a version where Sou decides to go to all-boys' school (earth-bl).

Dex-chan lover
I already had some thoughts about it but this seals it. When Hinata mentioned Sou’s mom is so kind it made me theorize her own relationship with her mother was bad. But being adverse towards having children means something really dark.
What I'm interested now though, is what gave her this mindset in a world such as hers? She might have had a jarring experience somewhere at some point... 🤔
Not always. Non traumatic reasons can be knowing how much effort goes into raising a child or not wanting to experience the morning sickness or body changes.

Or even thinking it's too early or she not having that maternal need for whatever reason.

Dex-chan lover
crazy that the 18+ route is dropping more world lore than the mainline at this point. We haven't really gotten any true new lore in the mainline since uhh... the guard students themselves? Just tidbits like Suzuki being into pure Yuri (which would be their equivalent of a BL lover), or the different ways the classmates react to Sou.

Ofc the bad news is this is technically an AU right now. While it's probably safe to assume the mechanics are the same (condoms are rare and considered offensive to use), the characters and their motivations may not be. It's an interesting explanation for Hinata that I'd accept as canon, but it may not necessarily be how Prime Hinata feels.

Users who are viewing this thread