A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Vol. 1 Ch. 100

Dex-chan lover
"Behind the Scenes" bonus after ten days?
giphy.webp

Dex-chan lover
Gotta give Sensei her login bonus! Sou! Even if you're eaten at some point in 14 days just keep on going to school!

Dex-chan lover
Whole class room peeping on him changing would be the least of his concerns!
I already Imagine all the girls shouting "strip! Strip! Strip!"
You guys ever accidentally pull down your boxers along with your shorts? If that happened to Sou, with an unseen audience, it would cause a nuclear incident.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks everyone at Ah Das Hot and Heatmanga for the translations
Sorry I wasn't their to than you with the previous chapters but I fell behind; with the holiday season.
At any rate wishing you all a Happy New Year and a good year to come.

Dex-chan lover
Why is everyone talking about money? Because it said "bonus?" That wasn't referring to a monetary gain, but rather a reward of the MC greeting her as a login bonus. Other than that, it didn't mention anything related to money, so I don't see why people in the comments are mentioning money

Dex-chan lover
Why is everyone talking about money? Because it said "bonus?" That wasn't referring to a monetary gain, but rather a reward of the MC greeting her as a login bonus. Other than that, it didn't mention anything related to money, so I don't see why people in the comments are mentioning money
In a previous chapter, Sensei mentioned that she gets a bonus for having a male student regularly attend school, since he's in her class. So, yes, she has a literal monetary motivation to keep him safe and coming to school.

Time will tell if that motivation changes.

Users who are viewing this thread