A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Vol. 1 Ch. 55

cgr

Dex-chan lover
Wow, one girl already supporting the harem. No, wait, make that two.
I think three, page 11 (2nd last page) girl seems supportive of harem too, whatever works as long as she gets part of him and he doesn't hate her

Wait, why does the younger sister think that men are there to protect? They're going to a school where they train to protect men.

From women.
her wording is awkward but I'm pretty sure she means 'for us girls, to protect' , so she does undestand her role as a bodyguard

Dex-chan lover
Well based on thoughts of one of girls it seems that incest is pretty accepted in this universe and its not just mcs family
Also first thoughts of one of them really was to try and r him
When he went to he sperm bank, one of the girls there hoped to have a brother or a father like him, so yeah incest is very common there

Dex-chan lover
The last one being a bonafide lesbian was pretty funny. Her love is pretty hopeless now. Her crush literally gets off to the MC's smell. Can't wait to see her seethe while her beloved lovingly smells the MC in front of her...

Dex-chan lover
I bet the last one, the yuri fanatic, will ALSO break down pretty soon. And it will be OH SO FUNNY to watch her. Going through denials before finally admitting she likes him.

Thanks a lot for the translation

P.S. the protagonist is STILL a moron.

Also, this world fucking sucks. This basically confirms that all men are assholes or cold or distant and generally just not nice to girls ever. And so these girls immediately go ballistic because the MC is not treating them like trash.

Dex-chan lover
Basically everyone
image_2023-11-30_020424437.png
what is this from lmao

Dex-chan lover
Also I don't know if you all thought about this but.... these girls, they're the calm and reasonable ones.

This is literally some sort of niche and/or elite school who raises girls to be REASONABLE with men.

These are literally the most well behaved girls the MC is likely to meet!

Dex-chan lover
Blessed be thy heart, my friend. Incredibly based :chad:
First of all I'd like to apologize I wasn't able to keep up the daily posting, I do hope you'll forgive me for that :)

Second of all thank you to Anon for helping with the redraw as it was a lot.

Third, when there is/will be chapter(s) with a lot of redraw I'll take usually longer than usually so, please keep that in mind!

I believe that's all. Once again I'm so sorry and I hope this chapter looks alright :)

PS. Yes, I will also do the 18+ content on fantia. (I can pay for it myself)

Thanks for reading this chapter!
Their socials

pixiv
Twitter

Group Leader
At this point, harem route is the only route that'll ensure a happy ending for most of them (unless someone knows how to clone the mc), as well as the least amount of blood spilled.
There is no happy ending for most of them. Even with a harem the 20 girls in the past 20 chapters like the nurse in Chapter 3 will end up in sad ending

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation, and i just want to inform that some of the chapters are missing, will you translate the missing chapter or not?

Users who are viewing this thread