A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Vol. 1 Ch. 93

Dex-chan lover
Fuck, I was expecting a conversation with the other male student. At least his background NPC status was removed and we finally get to see his face.

Dex-chan lover
Breast wrestling :meguupog:

makenki-anime.gif

Thanks for the chapter!
What is that? Maken-Ki?

Edit: Heh, I was right. I'll get to enjoying it (again? my memory is pretty bad...) soon!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I, for one, think that Sou being a total oblivious airhead is really funny, and hope Suzuki doesn't manage to snap him out of it too much.
But I really want to see Suzuki's inner monologue just like the girls, so we can see him go "WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS WEIRDO?"
That or he is awe struck on the don't give a fuck energy he appears to have, even if its impressively oblivious levels of energy in reality.

Dex-chan lover
I'm wondering if Suzuki is going to be like "Thank God, a boy that I can push all the girls onto so I can be left alone"

Dex-chan lover
I am curious if the there are actually a lot of gay guys in this world, or if it's just the delusion of these horny women.
there probably is.....i mean, 1:39 man to woman, and the women are so beastly to the point man are disgusted to be in the vicinity of them.

Side note, what manga is your profile pic from?

Dex-chan lover
Ah so there was a better term for that—breast wrestling. Probably should have figured that but it's all good. It's still very hot and makes my horny self happy 😊.

Thank you for the translation.

Don't look at him.
He's not worth your time.
Look into my eyes.
Male bonds are temporary,
But our dynasty shall be eternal.
Our descendants shall be as numerous as the stars in the sky and as the sand on the seashore. They will take possession of the cities of their enemies, and through our offspring all nations on earth will be blessed.

Users who are viewing this thread