A-Rank Boukensha no Slow Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
wait wait, I was under the impression they developed a relationship over months but he's only been here for a few days now?

So 1) shy girl from years ago has grown up 2) he "met" her a few days ago and reciprocates her love for him 3) they don't kiss or court each other but just get straight to marriage 4) now she's on her knees giving him a blowjob when she's supposed to be a shy innocent girl 5) and then we get hit with "ever since i met her i loved her" with an image of her as a 9 year old.... huh?

Japan OP. This should have stuck to comfy wholesomeness instead of forcing a sex scene this early in the game with little development.

This is almost as bad as the time travelers wife. Or as I like to calk it. Time traveler seduces child.

Dex-chan lover
Wondered how far the manga would take it...but I guess it's going all the way.

Honestly even in the novel this whole series of events was so abrupt it was kind of WTF...

If my memory is correct he’s 22 and she is 19 or 18. They fell in love at 13 and 10 or 9. Still not seeing the pedophile level but okay, this series went from 0 to 90 in 7 pages on the H scale

Dex-chan lover
@Hamin That's the problem with novel adaptation, they tend to cut details. In novel author has mentioned MC fallen in love with her years ago in the opening chapters.

Don't worry, the novel is exactly as you hoped it would be. But yeah, this manga is a novel adaptation that cut details. The manga in itself is already very good with the limited pages.

Dex-chan lover
OOOOHKAY

Well after 12 chaps of just random things and we get this,
I'm not gonna complain but this was like wow, I wasn't expecting this at all

Dex-chan lover
This whole chapter is so fucking awkward and then he turns into a pedophile.

How to ruin everything in 12 pages

Dex-chan lover
So I see we have entered the hentai portion lol. Though, tbh, while trying to be sweet/wholesome, this whole relationship feels a bit rushed somewhat and kinda poorly written :p ah well

Users who are viewing this thread