Kuzu Rouninsei, Jinsei ga Tsurai no de Yoru no Onee-san wo Yondemita - Vol. 6 Ch. 58 - Promise With the Scumbag

Dex-chan lover
I honestly have just been popping in every now and again and I can't wait to see where this part goes!
Thank you for the update and I'm glad you and your family are feeling better! I hope you continue to look after your health and thank you again for the update!

Dex-chan lover
I feel you, corona sure is pain in the butt.

But that chapter! I wasn't ready for that kind of reaction. Like the client you just spent some sweet time with is right beside you but you complain about promises. This manga never misses a chance to make me laugh at the sheer absurdity of it all 😂😂🤣🤣🤧🤧🤣🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
This one should blow up in Makino's face. She's been reckless and it was always going to end badly. Completely broke their promise and has apparently unknowingly hitched herself to this clingy guy. Kind of feel like he could become a weird friend or make things even worse--guess well see. I only worry about Mashiro regressing as a result of this.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
How unlucky for Maron to:
1. See Making with her breathing wallet.
2. Lose her brain for some reason.
I don't really want any drama between Making and Maron, so I hope things will be solved nice and quick.
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I love all the new ways the author finds to make her even more scummy. Now she's taking the guy who's card she has to buy expensive gifts for her hooker girlfriend.

Just on those unhappy Maron still sleeps with other people. She's a prostitute, she can't stop working because she fell in love. She's hooking and teaching because she must need the money from two jobs.

Dex-chan lover
Just on those unhappy Maron still sleeps with other people. She's a prostitute, she can't stop working because she fell in love. She's hooking and teaching because she must need the money from two jobs.
Yep and Makino is fully aware of it and didn't even ask her to stop, so folks are just showing their whole ass prejudice over here.

Users who are viewing this thread