The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 27 - The Passing of Winter (14)

The song is not the same but I imagine queen Elsa's mother singing the lullaby instead..
😌😁

Look, those poppy candies surely had a minimal dosage of poppy seeds in them, just enough for the medicine to be just a mild sedative. Don't forget that there is often a fine line between medicine and common drugs, moreover, certain drugs are often used in this field, like morphine.

Dex-chan lover
I finally solved it.
The prince is her killer from the past life.
Just look at the horror on the twins' faces.
They can feel his true, disgusting, murderous nature.

M2Z

I just REALLY hope that this is not the calm before the storm 😌 great chapter indeed

My heart melts every time I watch Shuli acting like a real mom with the children.

I know the crown prince won't ended up in a relationship with Shuli but It's nice saw them together.

😊This was a cute and fluffy chapter 😊
I hope this carried on for a bit and nothing bads gonna happen.

what a nice chapter. i rly love her interaction with the kids and how ppl surround her acknowledging her position as the mother.

@sylvacoer

uh i think that line was in reference to her and jeremy’s conversation at the beginning where he asked her to talk to the Virgin Mary...... and its kinda taken out of context when u say she expects divine intervention? it’s comfort.... not “hey fix my problems”. God works through Scripture, and through others. that’s the point of spreading the good word? to help others in God’s name .......

This was such a sweet chapter. But, it also makes me feel that much worse for Shuli :’) She loves and treats all these people around her like they’re her own children, when really she’s the same age (or just a few years older than them.) Granted ofc that she went back in time, it was even like that for her previously. I wish she was given a chance to live a pretty or at least normal childhood as well.

Such a sweet chap~Is this a calm before the storm I wonder?
I hope Nora is doing okay. He got scolded pretty badly after the memorial party 😥

Users who are viewing this thread