The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 27 - The Passing of Winter (14)

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Contributor
Ah, the angelic children are asleep...

...Oh wait, it's because of the drugs. XD

Group Leader
"you always get a perfect score so that's why i win today"
logic 100

The CP is the same age as the MC, and she treats him like her child. Frankly, it's kinda weird for me but I still love them!

"Comfort comes from people rather than God"... Ha? Without God, there's no human, not to mention people. God is the very essence of goodness, and without God, every human is pure evil. God may have as well helped you through His instruments—people, signs, natural causes, anything. For all good things and every perfect gift comes from the Father of lights—our Father, in Heaven.

God bless you all!

Aggregator gang
I occasionally worry. I definitely don't want shuri to fall for someone much less mature than her. I don't necessarily think it will happen, I honestly doubt she will have a romatic relationship through the entire story, but it would really ruin it for me if she ended up with someone unsuitable.

Such a sweet episode, in so many ways. My soul is lightened.
I would amend though regarding her comment about "Comfort comes from people rather than God". For it's God that put the love and guidance in our hearts to give comfort to others, as it's His Spirit within us that gives us life.

Users who are viewing this thread