The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 35 - Christmas (2)

aaaa poor nora how cornered must he feel to latch on the first person to show him kindness. poor baby :(

Fed-Kun's army
Oh no... that situation is so relatable tho, when you finally gather the courage to speak about some serious stuff, and they just... dismiss you ;-;

Blank eyed priest to pink widow: Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition. Our three weapons are fear and surprise and ruthless efficiency and an almost fanatical dedication to the pope.

excuse me, i'm sorry if i sound rude and ungrateful. i just want to ask if you guys have dropped this manhwa? or are you taking break?

and thank you so much for your hard work in translating this! 🙇 much love

NORAAAAAAA 😭😭 Ohhh lord I was so happy when he gave that brilliant, beautiful smile and his determination to confront his Father about his problems only to tear tf up when he thought he “shouldn’t have been born” AHHHHHHH—DONT SAY THAT BB BOI!! My heart is BLEEDIN! Swear ima break this fourth wall and go on a killing spree, bout to straight up revolt against the royal family and strangle that f*ckin Crown Prince and light that castle on fire if hE DONT STOP HURTIN MY SMOL BEAN! ALSO YOU SONOFAB*TCH NUNBERG(?) FATHER! Stfu and let ur son speak Jesus Christ! Ik it’s not (all) his fault but swear ima drop kick him if he don’t let his son f*ckin BREATH! He’s just a boi and he doesn’t deserve the ugly turmoil his heart and brain are in and his fathers negligence and ignorance is NOT HELPIN!!!!!

NORAAAAAAA! 😭😭😭😭

Oh wow I love this manhua so much. I love how the story is progressing and how it's just so different. Thank you Bucci Gang for the updates!!!!!

Double-page supporter
mustache man hit his kid, i proclaim him bastard man

This kind of parental neglect and abuse often hinders the growth of a child mental/emotional health and can result in mental disorders as well.
It's saddening to see this, especially since I've experienced it myself.
Each time I see Nora and the way his parents treat him, it hurts my heart to the core.
I feel like crying, but I'm too angry to do so.
Nora's life is a reflection of what some children go through in our world.

...it hurts my heart to see this. In another story, the main character experienced a similar situation to Nora. My question to the parents is, why do you never put faith or trust into your child? They question what is wrong with him, how he never seeks their help, putting the entire blame onto the child...however, why do they never look at themselves? Put themselves in their child’s shoes? If the parents aren’t always there for the child, then who will be?

Dex-chan lover
you can be concerned or worried, but it's always with the stress of obligation and duty. if you actually took you kids side to give them confidence, then would their be any need to wipe their a**...
I don't know what I'm saying but I just want to empathize with Nora. I want to hug him and speak like the protagonist has

im glad this story handles neglect and abuse so well (unlike others), i actually feel so bad for nora

Users who are viewing this thread