A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 41 - Christmas (8)

Soldiers come out of nowhere....? lmao so convenient and how's the mere punch is an assasination?

if the prince didn't say anything to clear up misunderstanding, then he's scummy.

Ohh 💩💩💩💩 if this was the prince’s goal ... imma bout to isekai myself into the webtoon GIVEM MY LEFT fist ... punch that two face disgusting prick prince who Probably has an obsession with his late mother? (Idk but someone who looks like Shuli) UNTIL HE GET HIMSELF STRAIGHT... SORRY IDK IF THIS IS SPOILING ANYTHING but I’m fired up 🔥🔥🔥🔥😤 0-100 too quick LOL

I can't! Punching the boy is attempted assassination like omg. Also that crusty butt priest needs to leave

Oh, my... I wanna cry, I thought everything would be ok, at least for this time but heck no. Poor Shuli, she can't even have a single moment of peace? I don't blame Jeremy, he just tried to be by her side but geez, my heart hurts at this point. 😢

NOOO JEREMY WAS JUST TRYING TO PROTECT HIS MOTHER WAAGAHHHHHHH I SHOULDNT HAVE DECIDED TO READ THIS RN
I SHOULDVE WAITED😭😭😭😭😭

Double-page supporter
@papperless Scumbag priest that told Jeremy where to go probably had soldiers sent there under the pretext that the prince was in danger of assassination. Fucking bastard needs to chill the fuck out, but considering the current dynamic power-struggle happening between the church and state that's unlikely to happen anytime soon.

Damn, it's all a setup, huh? The priest dude under that really suspicious hood probably called the guards and told them Jeremy was trying to assassinate the crown prince. Yikes.

Thanks for the translation!

Omggggg sooo is Shuli gonna make a deal with the crown prince to marry him or something like that just so Jeremy doesn't end up imprisoned??

Shuli you dumb bitch istg 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

ABSOLUTLEY NOT !!! LEAVE MY BABIES ALONEEEE 😩 This prince is a fucking thorn to our happiness

What kind of fuckery is this~

No but seriously what kind of punishment and assumption this kid is playing 3d chess

Bruuuuuuuh I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING WTF

😭😭😭😭😭😭 I swear this is either crown prince schemes or that priest.... EITHER WAY WTF

when it seems to be all nice and dandy.. never trust it 😩😩

NOOOOO FUCK FUCK FUCK IF JEREMY IS JAILED WHO WILL BE PROTECTING SHULI FROM THE PRINCE'S ADVANCES?? THAT FUCKING PRIEST IT MUST BE HIM ELSE HOW DID THE GUARDS CAME IN JUST AT THE RIGHT MOMENT???

Users who are viewing this thread