A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 41 - Christmas (8)

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Oh No! Someone is trying to assassinate the Prince!

WITH HIS BARE FIST! FROM THE FRONT! IN THE FACE!

Bloody morons. At least use "assault"/ "lese majeste" as an excuse to persecute someone.

lmao people really be blaming Shuli now?? The whole reason she agree is probably because she really wants the book for Leon, and this was also an invitation by someone which is technically higher position than her, it'd be rude to like? add guests by herself, no?

I have a feeling that even if the prince didn't fall he would have do something else for Shuli's downfall anyway

Arrrrrf nooooooooooo I hate successful haphazard conspiracy plots T.T

Also, I'd say this is not the doing of the prince but of the high priest, seeing as he doesn't want him an Shuli getting close and that this will definitely fuck up any chance Shuli will drop her guard in front of him ever again...

Dex-chan lover
I want to
punch the Prince so bad. He clearly is so sociopathic, possessive and spoiled he must resort to dirty means to always have what he wants and what he wants can only be for him alone.

I'm so so angry I hope Jeremy will be OK :c

Group Leader
You guys are seriously saying Shuli is useless and it’s her fault that it’s all happening again?!!!!!!?!? Do you realize that she is in fact still relatively young. She can’t turn down the crown prince to begin with because of social status, she’s been trying her hardest to make sure the kids are happy and that nothing goes horribly wrong like it did in her first life and now because she wanted to find a bit of happiness for herself and think maybe some of the people in her past life changed too that she’s useless because of what’s happening to Jeremy??? Y’all big dumb.

Also I think it was the priest that set it up. Like some have pointed out he’s the person who is super super against the crown prince and Shuli being close and her technically being the reason why Jeremy gets in trouble is going to cause her to be even more cautious.

Double-page supporter
I'm sus of the priest. He just went and turned everything back to its original consequences (one of her sons attacking a prince) but worse. I'm hoping the crown prince lets them go easy, if only because he's a suck up and jeremy's friend.

Users who are viewing this thread