A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 41 - Christmas (8)

NO JEREMY MY BABY MY FAVORITE BOY NOOOOOOOOO

AAAHHH FUCK OFF PRINCE U DICKHEAD i knew u were an asshole

... That was fast. But I was thinking that the prince was being sus, and high places are rarely good in fiction...

Dex-chan lover
That Prince... he literally tries to steal the motherly/family love from anyone. And I believe it stems from his mother abrupt passing and his father's lack of support.

man that's so scummy.... hope everything goes fine later~
thanks for the chappy~

Ugly crown prince looking oompa looking white haired old man sociopath looking piece of shin Jeremy is and angle ur just a devil crawlin gon the floor because u have mommy issues boohoo sangwoo 2.0

I am seething with rage and misery oh my god fucking prince fuck you fuck you fuck you leave shuli and her family and everyone else alone stopppppppppppppp

I am kind of disappointed at how shuli handled and reacted during the whole party... weren’t she suppose to be 10 year older than she appear and experience everything once already? Like why would she follow the prince out and ALONE in a room. It like asking for gossips. And if she knew Elias end up hitting the younger prince during a party... WHY WOULD YOU WALK AWAY FROM HIM instead of keeping an eye one him and at least be in the SAME ROOM!! I guess I’m just really upset that Jeremy is being punished so harshly right now. And I don’t have the patience to wait for 5-8 chapters to see how everything “worked out”...

Anyway, thanks for the update and new chapter

what the fuck so were all these soldiers hiding until jeremey conveniently popped up ??? man what the fuck

Users who are viewing this thread