A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 41 - Christmas (8)

YALL I DIDN'T EXPECT THIS.
The prince is full of trickery he prob planned all this smh.
That guy with the hood is probably an accomplice.
The prince knew about Jeremy's feelings toward shuli so he wanted to get rid of him.
He just wants to monopolize her, doesn't love her at all.
Shuli should've never trusted him but I thought he was nice too TT

Ahh, the drama

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FCK JUST HAPPEN?

Is this the show from the crown prince like what the empress said on earlier chapter?

WTF JUST HAPPENED NOOOO 😭😭😭
bet the prince planned everything this is just too convenient for him!

NOOOOOOOOOO !!! YOU CAN’T DO THIS TO JEREMY !! WHO PLANNED THIS ? I’M GOING TO DESTROY THEM !

W H A T T H E H E C K NOOOOO!!!

I really wanted crown prince x shuli to happen!!! Why did it turn out like this ?! Jeremy my bb nooo!!! Ack!! I hope the crown prince at least tries to stop jeremy from being arrested. I swear that son of a b- ...banana PRIEST is behind it all!!

Everything was going so happily too ugh, the setting was beautiful and everything T^T why u gotta do me like this author

I think lol the prince first want to frame shuli so he can conquered her alone. She will be isolated and he will be the one stay with her. But his plan failed cause jeremy interference. And the priest might actually know why she turning back time.

Well just stating different theory's cause everyone said almost the same thing😂
Fresh theory

Fed-Kun's army
If you dont want to get spoiled dont view this one. Im just helping those who want spoilers. This is not the exact details cuz i just read spoilers too.

there will be a trial on jeremy's case and shuli wants to open a duel of some sort to save jeremy. I dont know how its related but she has to prove her chastity so she can request for cancellation of marriage. When the empress learned how shuli is willing to sacrifice her position she stopped the trial saving both jeremy and shuli. The empress disliked shuli cuz of her uncanny resemblance to the former empress. But she eventually like shuli cuz of her honor and wit.

On the prince ship
dont root for the prince he is a pathological liar hell bent on manipulating adults so he can always get away scot-free with all his shenanigans. Jeremy also starts to get wary of the prince after this incident and the trial

B R U H I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT BTW WHERE
DID DAT HOT BLACK HAIRED KID GO, I HAVEN'T SEEN HIM YET

Fed-Kun's army
hope the prince dies miserable and alone, all of his life's work destroyed, every mention of his deeds stricken from history. fuck that dude

Double-page supporter
Someone set this kid up , either the church or the prince or the queen.
Damn that sucks for shuli

Double-page supporter
Seems like prince doesnt have much except for his position and pretty face.
What a turn tho.... i did not expect this to escalated like this

Thanks for the update

tw for mentions of sexual assault? didn't exactly happen, but i wanted to put it in anyway just in case
@M-Sweg
Basically, Shuli and the crown prince went to the royal library to look for books for Leon. Jeremy got suspicious, tried following them, and then met a mysterious robed priest that told him directions to the the royal library and warned him to be fast if he wanted to protect Shuli. The crown prince found the book he was looking for, but the ladder broke and he crashed onto Shuli and she got hurt and cried just as Jeremy arrived. Jeremy misunderstood, thinking the crown prince was sexually assaulting Shuli, and he tried to beat him up. Then the guards arrested Jeremy for attempted assault at the crown prince.

TL;DR
Jeremy followed Shuli and the crown prince to the royal library, the crown prince crashed onto Shuli accidentally and she got hurt and cried. Jeremy arrives, and he thought Shuli was getting sexually assaulted, so attempted to beat the crown prince up.

Users who are viewing this thread