A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 44 - Guardian (3)

Re-reading this and man now I remember why I didn't like the prince, even if his words sure will make the first son think about Shuri's life and hopefully will change their relationship for the best.

I binged this during the whole day (now it's evening) even pausing my studies just to catch up-- that's just how good this manhua is-- and Now I patiently wait for the next update (thanks for all the hard work guys~~!)

The prince is like "Oh yea I want her to love me even tho we're strangers, isn't that any different than you Jeremy? And so with my brilliant plan I am going to MANIPULATE her into showing me love and affection by dooming the ones she loves and using my power as a prince so she can't refuse. :)" BOY IF YOU DON'T-

She chose to love Jeremy??(platonically ofc) The prince makes her spend time with him????By using his power as a prince???

@choux When you're raised in a position of power, your "common sense" is different compared to other people. It most likely never helped that court politics weighed down on his psyche since he was exposed to it at such a young age.

That being said, I don't think he's even thinking straight anymore. He's fallen into the "my way or the highway" mentality as well...

Users who are viewing this thread