The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 56 - First Family Trip (2)

Thank you for your hard work, I’ve been dying to read more of this series!!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the release and you did a great job translating!

...but if I have to criticize, the individual pages need to be cropped. When viewed in Native (long strip) mode, we see double images that can be confusing/distracting.

Supporter
By the way since I've forgotten to do so earlier, please send all your thanks to @leslie_zyy for being the one and only behind this chapter 🤗. He will be credited as the original uploader once staff comes around to update it.

...Who else thought "oh~ Nora will be a great dad! 😍"? No? Just me? 😅 But I don't really get why is the Duke treating Nora like that when he himself didn't have the most loving father in that world... Usually you don't want your children to go the same bad things you went through, right? And just because the late queen (empress?) asked him to take care of the prince doesn't mean that they had to neglect their own.......

On the other hand, I liked how this trip just made Shuli's and everyone else's bonds stronger: now anyone who wants to meddle with any of them will have to do so while expecting Hell on Earth 🤭

Damn that panel with Nora walking out of the storm with the kids was *chef's kiss* PURE MAGIC! LOVED IT! <3

Dex-chan lover
So he decided to take care of the late Empress' son because she asked him but neglected his own son while doing so?. And when choosing between them the Duke probably thought it would be better to choose the Prince's side so he'd continue to trust him making it easier to continue looking after him. Of course his own son would rebel if both parties stop showing him attention at such a young age, and also treating another kid better than their own child doesn't help, but it's not like he can leave or run away. But the prince can, and if he did then the Duke wouldn't be able to uphold his promise to look after him. But that's still not a good reason to neglect and hurt your own child, at least the mother is trying to connect with her only son. I wonder if she knows about her husband beating her son until he bleeds, she'd probably fall I'll if she didn't know and suddenly found out.
Thanks for the update ❤️

Thank you for the translation! The grammar is a bit strange but otherwise a good job!

I think Nora might have been neglected bc the Prince is the super jealous type that hates sharing affection and they went along with it?

Users who are viewing this thread