A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 60 - Epilogue 4 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (5)

Group Leader
@HuevoPodrido : Context.

Otherwise, people will think the soon to be wife was the main antagonist but whoop-di-woo it's the Church!

Which we already kind of knew since we got a probable "Snape" priest.

@ROTBOW it's just a flashback. The epilogue means what happened after Shuli died. Like the epilogue of the first life

Dex-chan lover
@PFunkX, do you know
why is the cardinal so obcessed with shuli ?
and if
the civil war begins the arc ends?

Can someone explain how Shuli's guard who went to see her, suddenly becomes the prime suspect of murder??? I'm confusion and everything hurts.

NOOOOOOO,O YOU LEAVE THE CAPTAIN ALOOONE!! MY BABYYYYY😭😭😭 Y'ALL LIKELY FOUND HIM GRIEVING AT THE SCENE, SO HOW FRICKIN DARE YOU SAY SUCH A THING!! YOU CROOKED ASSHOLES!!😡🤬😭😭

Hold on, dont tell me they make the guard who found shuli scapegoat..
So nora will be the one who investigated the case...

WAIT WTF SO NOW THE GUARD IS BEING TARGETED AS THE KILLER?!!! OMG THIS IS SO HEART RACING

Banned
It really is so sad... but What happens next in og timeline? Anyone find out about the shitty church? And that captain did nothing wrong :(

Thank you for the translation!!❤️❤️
Although I saw this coming, it’s still breaks my heart to see the kids so devastated😭😭😭

Thank you for the translations!

Omg this story is so good.

I can’t help but think the former empress, the one that looks like Shuli, is connected to all of this. It might explain the priest’s and the prince’s obsession with her

Dex-chan lover
@Waffley
It does seem like the captain that chased after her and discovered the crime scene is being blamed for the murder. Obviously that's not correct. (On the other hand, he did tell them exactly when and where to ambush her when he'd been ordered to keep it a secret. Even if it was unintentional)

These sort of inconsistencies may be part of why the emperor is ordering the investigation at the very end.

@leslie_zyy Thank you very much.

Also, can you confirm is Abington one of the culprits? I thought he just discovered the attack after following after Shuli. If so, maybe I missed it from previous chapters, but that took me by surprise.

Whyyyy😭😭😭😭 the captain is a scapegoat and the kids 😭 this is PAIN
/thanks for the chapter!

If Jeremy kills the captain thinking that he was one of the murderers I'm-

Users who are viewing this thread