A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 61 - Epilogue 5 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (6)

@AkaiHanaMio typical plot point where suddenly everyone forgets everything about a character's past in order to fit whatever a higher authority is saying, the church likely manipulated tabloids and rumours to make it seem like a noble lady of the empire was killed by pagans.

@AresVin AOhara shittalks Shuli to her face and basically tells her to gtfo due to jealousy, Shuli decides to gtfo early and just bring 2 guards along, church finds out that she'll be left alone and decide to use her as a way to start their 'holy crusade' against the other empire in this story (sorry, forgot the name).

I was about to tear up till I read the fking note about being a cardinal simp lmaoaooo

Stopped me dead in my tracks

As someone who work in webtoon industry, I fell in love with this chapter. How the artist try to convey Nora feeling, the way they make the ambient , the flow, the paneling, the angle they used, everything is perfect and I can feel how Nora felt. I'm crying, how can someone make this masterpiece? 😭😭😭 (I'm sorry if there's some grammatical error)

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 x1000

Hands down my favorite chapter, gonna keep rereading till I memorize it, the art the story - I'm in love

Oh dang. Poor first timeline Shuli, but also poor Nora. Having to see the woman you were in love with like that? Traumatizing.

On a side note, adult Nora is gorgeous.

Dex-chan lover
So... shuli was killed by the church to become some sort of martyr?
Or am I missing something here?

Omfg i am simping nora so hard rnn pls send helppp
Im dying from how tragic this shit is omg. This could have been different and omg thank god we got an alt🤡

Can somebody explain to me what's happening? I know this is a chapter from the first timeline Shuli, but why is she all of a sudden being called "The Daughter of God"????
That feels like it came out of nowhere. And Jeremy saying that people who used to disgrace Shuli are now praising her? Why?
I understand why Nora and Jeremy loved her but... the ordering and pacing feels all over the place. Also who is Abington? Shuli's knight? Who's the guy who visited him in prison?
God my memory is awful

Users who are viewing this thread