A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 62 - Epilogue 6 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (7)

The epilogue becomes even more painful when you remember Shuli is living on the 2nd timeline with the assumption she's back in time to the 1st timeline. She has no idea the Neuschwanstein family she first grew up with, loved and suffered for, is not exactly the same.

Shuli can fix the mistakes she made but the 1st family can't. So ultimately the 1st timeline is about regret and the 2nd timeline is about 2nd chances. One Neuschwanstein family's loss is another Neuschwanstein family's gain. Same goes for Nora.

Let me strangle the cardinal LET MEEEEEEE. also look at our babies nora and jeremy :(( they're already a man and grownups here but i just wanna give them a hug. ALSO SHULIII SHULIIIII AAAAAAHHHH Nora was absolutely right, Shuli had so many people who stood by her side and would've willingly protected her and yet, yET- both sides couldn't see that. it's 5am in the morning i do not need this much feels rn 🙂✋

Eko1o4TW0AAG_VB.jpg
another day, another pain

Dex-chan lover
Man. Fuck them kids. They treated her like garbage the entire time she was alive and now they act like victims. Thanks for the chapter!

How many more chapters do I need to keep crying for? I just wanna know so I can stock up on tissues T-T

Sadness aside, man, Nora is fine af. Holy wow, Jeremy too but I love me a dark haired prince.

I like that we are seeing the aftermath. We get to see regret and painful but beautiful memories. Hopefully when we get to the current timeline, it will make us more appreciative of the development in their relationships.

Contributor
Does ... does this original timeline matter? Like obviously we *were* seeing Shuli's memories, but she's dead now. What I mean is: is this original timeline that's still progressing going to be relevant after this flashback ends? Personally, I hope it is. It does feature the original Jeremy (my fave character) after all. However, previous timeline relevance is quite rare in fiction, so we shall see.

y'all I might need to peace until this arc is over. I don't think I can take this piecemeal anymore. I'm hurt.

@greyhud90 a large part of grief is guilt. Guilt about every time you said something that harsh, guilt about not making more phone calls, guilt about not doing more, even if there was nothing more to do. I'm juggling old(er) grief (4ish years) and new grief (2 months), both a loss of parents. I am feeling a lot of guilt, and the grief is real.

Shes in the past! but kill everyone who killed our girl in the original timeline

Aggregator gang
This so good and at the same time really bad for my heart. I'm ready for the next arc

Gosh.. this is really good but my mental state couldn't take too much depressing things rn, so, thanks for the translation

Jeremy be like: Regretz. jpg

I hope Shuli gets justice she deserves in her past life. Nora, pleaaaaaase talk to Abington~

And this is why you need to act before it's too late... Regret will haunt you always

oh my god are we never seeing shuli again?

if we're sticking to this timeline (present time - after her murder) and the focus will be more on bringing shuli justice by bringing down the church, does this mean that we've settled shuli's own perspective? ;___;

Users who are viewing this thread